|Biography and appearance|
|DPS / Support|
|STR 8 (-1)||DEX 17 (+3)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 12 (+1)||WIS 16 (+3)||CHA 13 (+1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Zorbu 'Thunderbolt' Natten is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. He was obtained from the Fleetswake event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Zorbu Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Zorbu is a DPS and Support Champion. He increases damage against Favored Enemies for all Champions and deals extra damage to injured or hordes of enemies.
|“||Zorbu grew up in a small village on the slopes of the mountains south of Yartar. He lived a typical gnomish childhood: tinkering with mechanical toys, pulling pranks on unsuspecting neighbors, and exploring the woodlands covering the mountains in the company of a local dwarf ranger, Galor Rockshield.
A grizzled veteran of many battles, Galor was waging a secret battle against a clan of drow who were holed up in some deep caves near the village. He carefully struck from the shadows, attempting to drive them back into the Underdark. One night, after a particularly prolonged encounter, a drow scout followed Galor home, and on the night of the next new moon the drow and their minions descended upon the village in force. Galor saved Zorbu's life, but many others were killed, including Zorbu's parents. From that day forth, Zorbu trained under Galor as a ranger, vowing revenge upon the drow and any who claim allegiance to them.
Cunning and imaginative, Zorbu makes use of his tinkering skills to wield an impossibly large crossbow (named Thunderbolt, which is also Zorbu's nickname) and unleash clever mechanical traps against his foes.
- Zorbu fires a bolt from his massive crossbow at a random enemy, dealing damage to all.
- Zorbu tracks his kills against certain enemies (humanoid, beast, undead and drow), and does 0.01% more damage against each of these enemies for each kill against that enemy type (tracks across resets).
- Increases the damage of Zorbu by 10% of his aggregate Lifelong Enemies buffs.
- Increases the damage of Champions adjacent to Zorbu by 500%, if they have a dexterity score of 15 or higher. Also affects Zorbu himself.
Specialization Choice – Level 90
- Lead The Pack
- Zorbu focuses his hatred on supporting his dextrous allies via Hunter's Pack. Increases the effect of Hunter's Pack by the total bonus given by Seething Hatred.
- Favored Enemies
- Zorbu's hatred fuels his attacks, increase the damage bonus from Lifelong Enemies. Increases the effect of Zorbu's Lifelong Enemies ability by 100%
- Focused Anger
- Zorbu's anger is so hot that his Lifelong Enemies kill counters increment multiple times for each kill. When Zorbu kills an enemy, it increases the Lifelong Enemies counter by 3.
- Zorbu winds up a small mechanical squirrel and sends it skittering towards a random enemy. When it reaches them, it detonates the hidden vial of Alchemist's fire inside, and does AOE damage to all nearby enemies.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Avren's Challenge Weekend).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Gold Zorbu Chest Pack from Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Last Sheaf Weekend).
Zorbu is a CNE original character.
Bardic Inspiration Episode 12: Zorbu "Thunderbolt" Natten