|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Support|
|Companions of the Hall|
|STR 20 (+5)||DEX 13 (+1)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 11 (0)||WIS 9 (-1)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Wulfgar, son of Beornegar is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. He was obtained from the Brightswords event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Wulfgar Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Wulfgar deals AOE damage that stuns and deals additional damage to armored and stunned enemies. He has additional abilities for each other Companion of the Hall present.
|“||Wulfgar started his life in the north as the flag bearer of the barbarian Tribe of the Elk. He was bested in the assault on Ten-Towns by Bruenor who decided his punishment would be five years and a day of service. Bruenor grew to love the tall barbarian, eventually seeing him as an adopted son. At the end of his service, Drizzt Do'Urden to taught Wulfgar the ways of combat and Bruenor crafted a mighty warhammer, named Aegis-fang. This magical warhammer bears the symbols of three of the Dwarven Gods: Moradin, Clangeddin, and Dumathoin. It is specifically attuned to Wulfgar and magically returns to his hand upon telepathic command.||„|
- Wulfgar smashes the nearest group of enemies with a 20% chance to stun them for 5 seconds.
- If Wulfgar stuns 3+ enemies at once, he increases the damage of everyone in the formation by 100% for each stunned enemy (additive). Multiple attacks can stack additively, but each stack expires separately after 15 seconds.
- If Wulfgar stuns a boss, he gains Temporary HP based on the Boss's percent health remaining (at 100% health remanining, he gets 200% max HP shield).
- Increases the Health of all Champions by 25% of Wulfgar's Max Health.
- Increases the Damage of all Companions of the Hall by 100% for each enemy attacking Wulfgar (additive).
- Shouting the name of his deity, Wulfgar tosses his warhammer, Aegis-fang, at the most distant enemy, dealing damage to and stunning all enemies in a line for 10 seconds.
- Wulfgar increases the Bounty of the Hall pool (gold find) by 100% (multiplicatively), and increases the chance for Wulgar's Base attack to stun by 5% (additively) for every other Companion of the Hall in formation.
- When Wulfgar attacks an Armor-based enemy and doesn't remove an Armor chunk, he increases the damage of all Champions by 200% for 10 seconds (does not stack).
Specialization Choice – Level 265
- Heavy Blows
- Wulfgar focuses on increasing the accuracy of his attacks, resulting in more stunning strikes. Increases the chance for Wulfgar's attack to stun by 10% (additive).
- Flag Bearer
- Wulfgar focuses on stunning important enemies, increasing the effect of his stuns and buffs when fighting bosses. Wulfgar gets an additional 20% chance to stun bosses, and Clangeddin's will can now trigger off of a single boss stun at 4x effectiveness.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Wulfgar Chest Pack from Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the The Descent Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Questing Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the The Rime Is Coming Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Wulfgar
Wulfgar's other game appearances:
- Spellfire: Master the Magic
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- The Legend of Drizzt Board Game
- Arena of War
- D&D Dice Adventures
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance
- Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms (Draconic Rage Commander Deck)