|Biography and appearance|
|Healing / Support / Speed|
|Heroes of the Planes|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 15 (+2)||CON 13 (+1)|
|INT 17 (+3)||WIS 12 (+1)||CHA 11 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Widdle is a Support, Healing and Speed Champion who's vampiric charms can buff the damage of her allies while encouraging them to attack faster. But all this battle can make a dhampir hungry, and those she buffs look extra tasty to oncoming enemies, making them spawn faster.
|“||Widdle's life goal is the destruction of Strahd, but with 423 years of gnomish wisdom she realized she still needed more time. Becoming a dhampir seamed like the best option, and now she uses her enhanced speed and fearsome fangs to help her friends and show that being a dhampir does not make you a monster. With a big personality, and an even bigger blunderbuss, she's ready to deal with any challenge!||„|
- Widdle fires a firebolt from her enormous Blunderbuss, damaging a random enemy.
- Widdle charms those adjacent to her with her Vampiric Gaze, increasing their damage by 100%.
- Champions affected by Widdle's Vampiric Gaze have a 25% chance to immediately reset their base attack cooldown after they attack.
- Champions affected by Widdle's Vampiric Gaze look extra tasty to enemies. Each affected Champion increases the monster spawn speed by 10%, stacking additively.
Specializations – Level 310
- Strong and Steady
- The effects of Widdle's abilities on Champions affected by Vampiric Gaze are increased by 50% on Champions with a STR or DEX score of 12 or higher.
- Mind and Body
- The effects of Widdle's abilities on Champions affected by Vampiric Gaze are increased by 50% on Champions with a INT or CON score of 12 or higher.
- Wisdom and Confidence
- The effects of Widdle's abilities on Champions affected by Vampiric Gaze are increased by 50% on Champions with a WIS or CHA score of 12 or higher.
- Champions affected by Widdle's Vampiric Gaze have a basic attack cooldown equal to the quickest of the affected Champions.
- Widdle leaps out and ferociously bites a random enemy, dealing enormous damage. She then leaps back into the formation where her Vampiric Bite heals her and everyone affected by Vampiric Gaze for an amount equal to her own max health.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Widdle Chest Pack from the Feast of the Moon event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
*Originally a prize given out during week 6 of ICP: The Trials of Mount Tiamat, gem price not verified at this time and is from 3rd party sources.
Idle Champion Spotlight: Widdle
Idle Champion Video Spotlight: Widdle The Dhampir Gnome