|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Support|
|Acquisitions Incorporated: The “C” Team|
|STR 8 (-1)||DEX 16 (+3)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 10 (0)||WIS 20 (+5)||CHA 10 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Walnut is a versatile Tank and Support Champion. Her Documancer ability can be customized for your formation needs through multiple specializations.
|“||Walnut is a child of the Enclave Panax Anima, an all-female clan of woodland defenders within the Kryptgarden Forest. Not only a frighteningly enthusiastic member of Acquisitions Incorporated, she also strives to protect the natural world by any means necessary. Did we mention she also has the goddess Mielikki living inside her? That seems important.||„|
- Walnut savagely attacks the nearest enemy with her scimitar.
- Increases the damage of adjacent champions by 5% for each enemy killed in this area. Resets when changing areas. (Max 50 stacks)
- Adds a 200% bonus to Documancer for 30 seconds when completing a quest or entering a completed area. Killing enemies in completed areas resets the duration to 30 seconds.
- Walnut uses Wild Shape to turn into a wolf whenever they are under attack, gaining 10 temporary hit points for each enemy on-screen at the time of the transformation.
- Wolfnut savagely attacks the nearest enemy, dealing damage to other enemies near it as well.
- Increases the Health of all champions by 12.5% of Walnut's maximum health. This effect is doubled when in wolf form.
- Increases the effect of Documancer for every 2 seconds that Walnut is in wolf form. The buff decreases every 4 seconds while Walnut is not in wolf form. (50 Stack Cap)
Specialization Choice – Level 180
- Extended Warranty
- Documancer reaches further into the formation, opening up more positioning options. Documancer now also applies to all Champions within 2 slots of Walnut and is buffed by 100%.
- Sign and Date
- Documancer applies to fixed slots in the formation, opening up even more positioning options. Documancer now also applies to all Champions in the top or bottom slots of each column and is buffed by 50%.
- Ah, Screw It
- Documancer applies to the entire formation, because positioning restrictions are for chumps.
- Walnut summons a swarm of lovable forest friends to attack all enemies. Each enemy killed heals the party by 10% of their max health. If no enemies are killed, the formation gains a temporary hit point shield equal to 100% of their max health.
Specialization Choice – Level 315
- Documancer is buffed based on synergies with other "C" Team members. Each target of Documancer is buffed by 100% (stacking multiplicatively) for each of these buffs also affecting the target: K'Thriss' Unseen Encouragement, Donaar's Lead By Example, and Rosie's Deflect Missiles.
- Temporary Alliance
- Documancer is buffed based on the presence of Champions from other (less famous) teams. The effect of Documancer is increased by 25% for each Champion in the formation with an affiliation other than the "C" Team (stacking additively).
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Walnut Chest Pack from the Founders' Day event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Paperwork Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Job's Done Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Sssseize the Opportunity Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Walnut