|Biography and appearance|
|Gold / Speed / Support|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Vi is a Support, Speed and Gold Find Champion who wants to surround herself with good people, while encouraging those morally gray folks to use their resources for good causes.
|“||Artificer, entrepreneur, and planeswalker, the gnome Vi hails from the world of Eberron. Seeking to atone for her part in creating devastating weapons for the Last War, she established the Fixers, a business dedicated to fixing problems others deem unfixable. Born with an aberrant dragonmark that allows her to travel from one plane of existence to another, she's brought her genius, warm heart, and love for a stiff drink to many worlds. The Fixers are headquartered in Sigil, the City of Doors, but Vi has established offices throughout the multiverse.||„|
- Vi attacks the closest enemy with a ranged attack.
- Neutral (on the Good/Evil axis) Champions' damage is increased by 400% for each good Champion adjacent to them, stacking multiplicatively.
- Instead of a base attack with her pistol, there is a 10% chance Vi takes out her comically oversized blunderbuss and fires it at a random non-invulnerable normal-health enemy. This instantaneously transforms the enemy into a small glowing crystal sphere "enemy" that has normal monster health, does not move, and deals no damage. This enemy is worth additional +1000% gold when defeated. The sphere counts towards quest progress when killed. If there is no legal target, like when only a boss remains, Vi just fires her pistols as normal.
- Vi gains 25 Sass. If there are only 5 or fewer enemies on screen, Vi waits impatiently instead of attacking with her base attack, and the delay between monsters spawning in a wave is reduced depending on her Sass amount for the duration of her base attack cooldown.
- Vi's base attack changes from Pistol to Bored Now (formally Smoke Break): Vi waits for a bigger threat before acting.
Specialization Choice 1 – Level 150
- Bless Their Hearts
- Evil Champions also benefit from A Good Example's damage increase, based on the number of Good Champions around them.
- Her Debt to Repay
- Warforged Champions also receive A Good Example's damage increase. Both Good and Warforged Champions are counted when buffing adjacent Neutral (on the Good/Evil Axis) and Warforged Champions.
- This is a two-step ultimate. The first time the ultimate button is hit, a metal Cockatrice appears next to Vi and starts dealing ultimate damage to the closest enemy every second for 30 seconds. The second time the ultimate button is hit, the Cockatrice flies to the middle of a swarm of enemies and explodes, dealing 1000% ultimate damage to all enemies in an area attack. If the button isn't hit in the 30 second timer, the area attack is lost and the Cockatrice disappears.
Specialization Choice 2 – Level 250
- That Doesn't Belong Here
- Vi's chance of using her special Catch and Release attack is increased by 100%.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Vi Chest Pack from the Grand Revel event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Speed Run Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Vi
Idle Champions Video Spotlight: Vi
Idle Champions Interview: Jeremy Crawford on His D&D Character Vi
Vi's live-play appearances:
- PAX Unplugged 2018
- PAX South 2019: Blood and Cheese
- PAX East 2019
- PAX West 2019
- PAX South 2020
- PAX Online 2020
- PAX West 2021
- PAX Unplugged 2021
- Court of the Raven Queen Episode 5