|Biography and appearance|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Ulkoria is a Support Champion who buffs other caster Champions with her Spellcaster School ability. She also assists greatly in adventures starting in Waterdeep or Undermountain.
|“||Ulkoria has defended Waterdeep with her magic more times than she can recall. She is a well-respected member of the Watchful Order, often working closely with The Blackstaff on the city's defense. Known only as 'the Gargoyle' by most, her face often locks into a scowl of concentration. Few have withstood her withering stares without relenting.||„|
- Ulkoria summons 3 magic missiles and fires them at random targets (each missile deals 33% of her DPS).
- Ulkoria gains a stack of Spellcaster School for each Champion with a magical base attack in the formation (including herself). Each stack increases the damage of these Champions by 100%, stacking multiplicatively.
- Ulkoria's abilities gets stronger when there are more spellcasters in the formation.
- Increases the damage of everyone in the formation by 100% if you are on an adventure in the Waterdeep: Dragon Heist campaign.
- Ulkoria is at home in the streets and alleys of Waterdeep and increases everyone's damage when you start adventures there.
- Ulkoria provides additional buffs based on the number of Spellcaster School stacks she has.
- 3+ stacks: Attack speeds of Champions counting towards Spellcaster School are reduced by 0.5 sec.
- 5+ stacks: Increase the positional formation ability effects of Champion counting towards Spellcaster School by 25% for each stack.
- 7+ stacks: Each time a Champion counting towards Spellcaster School attacks there is a 50% chance that their base attack cooldown will immediately reset.
- 9+ stacks: Increase the base value of Spellcaster School by 200%.
Ultimate Attack Specialization Choice – Level 435
- Shield Guardian
- Ulkoria's Shield Guardian steps up behind the formation and casts Lightning Bolt once for each stack of Spellcaster School that Ulkoria has. Lightning Bolt targets a random enemy and deals massive damage to all enemies in a line.
- Urchin Pranks
- Nat, Jenks, and Squiddy jump onto the screen behind the formation and start tossing things at enemies. Each enemy hit takes damage and is knocked back 20% of the screen, stunned for 5 seconds, and then slowed for 15 seconds. The kids each throw 4 items (12 total) over 6 seconds, each targeting a different enemy if possible. If the same enemy is hit multiple times then subsequent hits restart the knockback/stun/slow process.
- Slot 1: Purchased from the Mirt Patron Shop for 25,000 Ruby Coins.
- Slot 3: Purchased from the Mirt Patron Shop for 25,000 Ruby Coins.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Ulkoria