|Biography and appearance|
|Support / DPS|
|STR 23 (+6)||DEX 17 (+3)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 8 (-1)||WIS 9 (-1)||CHA 15 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Torogar is a support and DPS Champion who buffs Evil Champions. While raging, he increases formation damage significantly, with permanent power-ups that unlock the more you use him. His DPS and buffs increase with devotion to Tiamat through his Zealot stack when he or an adjacent Champion kills an enemy, however, his Word of Tiamat specialization extends this power to all evil Champions.
|“||There's savage, and then there's Torogar. Few had even survived a head-to-head match with him before he ran into Arkhan the Cruel. He was known worlds over as an unstoppable brute. Now, as a part of the Dark Order, Torogar leads armies and communes with a god, but he's always down for another one-on-one match.||„|
- Torogar ignites his golden blades and then attacks the nearest enemy.
- Whenever Torogar or an adjacent Champion kills an enemy, Torogar gains a Zealot stack. Torogar's Damage is increased by 0.01% for each Zealot stack he has collected (additive), and stacks persist through resets. This damage bonus is increased by 100% when Blood Rage is active. At various Zealot stack thresholds, the Blood Rage increase is buffed. These buffs apply multiplicatively.
- Increase the damage of all other evil Champions by 0.01% for each Zealot stack Torogar has (additive).
- Whenever Torogar's Zealot stacks reaches a multiple of 50, Torogar enters a Blood Rage for 30 seconds. While active, if Torogar fails to kill an enemy he adds a Mark of Tiamat () to them, increasing damage taken from all Champions by 300%. At several Zealot Stack levels Blood Rage adds additional benefits.
- Zealot Stack Bonuses:
- 250 Stacks: Mark of Tiamat Stuns Enemies for 2 seconds
- 2,500 Stacks: Torogar adds a small AOE to his base attack at 50% damage
- 25,000 Stacks: Enemies with Mark of Tiamat have their attack cooldown increased by 1 second
- 250,000 Stacks: Torogar reduces his base attack cooldown by 1 second
- 2,500,000 Stacks: Damage bonus from mark of Tiamat increased 200% (multiplicative)
- Torogar lowers his head and rushes a random distant enemy, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. The fire deals damage over time to enemies who stand in it.
Specializations – Level 250
- Tiamat's Word
- Torogar now also gains a Zealot stack when any evil Champion kills an enemy (not just Champions adjacent to Torogar). Only one stack can be gained per kill, so an evil Champion next to Torogar still only counts once.
- Tiamat's Rage
- The duration of Torogar's Blood Rage is extended by 15 seconds, and it automatically triggers after using Torogar's ultimate.
- The effect of Preach is increased by 100% for each Dark Order member adjacent to Torogar (multiplicative). While Blood Rage is active, this ability is increased by 100%. At various Zealot stack thresholds, the Blood Rage increase is buffed.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Torogar Chest Pack from the Highharvestide event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Fiery Minotaur Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Trailblazer Weekend).
Torogar was created and played by Joe Manganiello, first appearing in the Stream of Many Eyes live play one-shot: Force Grey. Torogar next appeared in the adventure book: Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Torogar
Idle Champions Video Spotlight: Torogar Steelfist and The Dark Order