|Biography and appearance|
|Barbarian / Druid|
|Speed / Support /Tanking|
|Black Dice Society|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Tatyana is a Tanking, Support, and Speed Champion who is faithful and protective of her friends and allies.
|“||This toweringly tall air-genasi barbarian earned her skills and power in the gladiatorial fighting pits of Koshmarr. Tatyana augmented her rage with the might of the bear totem, and the spirits of the mist connected her to the natural druidic world through the power of the moon. Her fearsome and deadly battle prowess is tempered by a respect for anyone who would return that respect. She is curious and bold, and while she's quick to jump into battle she's just as swift with her forgiveness.||„|
Tatyana has two attacks, and which she does depends on how many Fury stacks she has.
- While she has 0-50 Fury stacks, Tatyana strikes at the closest enemy with two Kukri strikes, one Kukri in each hand, for two hits.
- While she has more than 50 Fury stacks, Tatyana strikes at the closest enemy with a bite and two clawed swings for three hits.
- A random slot from the middle columns of the formation is chosen. Tatyana increases the damage of the Champion in that slot by 100%. Tatyana gains the benefit of this if she happens to be in that slot.
- Tatyana increases the health of all other Champions by 25% of her max health.
- Each time Tatyana is attacked, she gains one Fury stack. The effect of Faithful Friend is increased by +100% for each Fury stack, stacking additively and then applying multiplicatively. She loses 10% of her Fury stacks every 15 seconds that she is not attacked.
- If Tatyana is not attacked for 15 seconds, and the formation is in non-boss area with no barriers, she briefly runs ahead off the right side of the screen. She returns 2 seconds later from the right side with 2-3 additional enemies that simultaneously spawn. After she returns, the 15 seconds counter starts again from 0 seconds.
- When Tatyana reaches 50+ Fury stacks, and for every 15 seconds she's above 50+ Fury stacks, she gets a Rage stack, up to 6. With at least 1 Rage stack, she rages and her base attack changes. For each Rage stack, Faithful Friend gets a 400% bonus, stacking multiplicatively. If she goes below 50 Fury stacks, she loses all Rage stacks.
Specialization Choice – Level 140
- Your Friends are My Friends
- Tatyana's Faithful Friend now affects all Champions in slots adjacent to the Faithful Friend slot, and the effect is increased by 100%.
- By My Side
- Tatyana's Faithful Friend now affects all Champions in the column containing the Faithful Friend slot, and the effect is increased by 200%.
- Best Friend Forever
- Tatyana's Faithful Friend continues to only affect one slot, however the effect is increased by 400%.
- A stripe of entangling roots appears to the right of the front column, dealing damage to all enemies inside it, and all enemies that enter it during its duration. Enemies standing in the stripe deal 50% less damage. The stripe lasts for 30 seconds.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Tatyana Chest Pack from the Festival of Fools event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Tanks for the Snacks Weekend).
Tatyana is played by Becca Scott, an actor, host, interviewer, podcaster, voice over artist, and streamer. You might recognize Becca Scott from various Geek and Sundry shows, co-hosting the Champions of the Realm, or a plethora of other ttrpg and gaming shows. Currently Becca Scott can be found on the Youtube channel Good Time Society, where you can find a board game tutorials and ttrpg live shows. You can catch more of Tatyana on the Black Dice Society, on D&D's Twitch and Youtube channel.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Tatyana
Idle Champions Video Spotlight: Tatyana