|Biography and appearance|
|STR 10 (0)||DEX 18 (+4)||CON 12 (+1)|
|INT 13 (+1)||WIS 13 (+1)||CHA 18 (+4)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Talin is a charismatic rogue who specializes in analyzing and exploiting enemy weaknesses, increasing the damage of allies, and slowing enemies with his Scatter Tacks.
|“||Talin Uran is a rogue of great renown within Waterdeep. While on an assignment with the Grambar's Blades a few years ago, he was caught in a building collapse which left him paralysed from the waist down. Now equipped with his combat wheelchair, Talin is back to doing what he does best: Saving the day and looking awesome doing it.||„|
- Talin disappears into the shadows and stabs a random enemy with his rapier.
- When Talin attacks with Quiet Ambush he leaves behind a set of Scatter Tacks which cause enemies standing on them to be slowed by 50% and take 100% more damage from attacks."
- Talin scatters tacks behind him after attacking, slowing enemies that walk in that area. Each set of tacks lasts for 10 seconds before disappearing. Tacks are spread in a medium radius. Buffs increase the damage bonus but not the slow amount.
- Talin increases the damage of all Champions by 100%. This ability is increased by 10% for each enemy killed in the current area, stacking multiplicatively and capping at 25 kills. The effect is reduced by 25% for each slot past one a given Champion is away from Talin(stacking multiplicatively).
- Talin observes weaknesses of enemies and whispers them to nearby Champions increasing their damage.
- Talin detaches a secondary hoop-shaped blade from his wheelchair's rear wheel and flings it at the farthest enemy. It travels in a large looping arc, damaging all enemies it encounters before returning to Talin.
- Talin decreases the DPS of Evil Champions in the formation by 50%, but increases the damage of Good Champions by 50% for each Evil Champion, stacking multiplicatively. Buffs apply to the post-stack value.
Specializations – Level 300
- Path Finder
- Talin focuses on enemy weaknesses, increasing the damage of nearby Champions.
- Increases the stack cap and damage buff of Spot Weakness by 100%.
- Additional Scatter Tacks
- Talin focuses on scattering tacks, slowing more monsters.
- Increase the slow effect, radius, and damage of Scatter Tacks by 50% (multiplicatively).
- Reversal of Fortunes
- Talin prefers the company of Evil, increasing the damage of Evil Champions at a cost to Good Champions.
- Reverse the effect of Antagonist, decreasing the damage of Good Champions and increasing the damage of Evil Champions based on the number of Good Champions.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Talin Chest Pack via the Midwinter event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Prismatic Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Talin