|Biography and appearance|
|STR 7 (-2)||DEX 15 (+2)||CON 12 (+1)|
|INT 8 (-1)||WIS 7 (-2)||CHA 8 (-1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Spurt is a dedicated and inventive support Champion. Unfortunately, he dies quite often, but luckily it buffs all of his abilities whenever he does.
|“||Spurt the Kobold Inventor is crafty and quick with his hands. He builds improvised weapons in the hope of gaining some new advantage in combat. Spurt never knew he would have such lasting appeal when he met a mighty group of adventurers in a cave, but here we are. Packed to the gills with his 'awesome' inventions this clever kobold brings his 11-days of life experiences to the Champions, along with a really cool 'Centi-pult'!||„|
- Spurt tosses a wasp nest at a random enemy, dealing damage.
- Increases the damage of adjacent Champions by 100%. Buffed by an additional 10% (multiplicatively) every 10 seconds (up to 30 stacks) while Spurt is a spirit.
- Whenever Spurt attacks an enemy, Wasps swarm that enemy until they are killed. When 4 Wasp-ed enemies are killed, Spurt invents a random effect for 60 seconds. Each effect can stack up to 5 times, with each stack expiring separately. Champions adjacent to Spurt also generate Wasp swarms while Spurt is a spirit.
- Stingy: Champions that attack with Melee attacks deal 50% additional damage per Stingy stack (stacks multiplicatively).
- Skunky: Enemies that approach the party take 50% more damage per Skunky stack (stacks multiplicatively).
- Grubby: Reduces the Base Attack cooldowns of all Champions by 0.2 seconds per Grubby stack (stacks additively).
- Spurt tosses a wasp nest at a stalking giant, and then is immediately killed by a giant hammer, which damages all Enemies on screen. Spurt then comes back as a spirit, increasing the effects of his abilities until he revives, 10 seconds before the cooldown expires.
- Increases the damage of all Champions by 200% for every Kobold in the formation, including Spurt. Buffed by an extra 100% per every other Kobold in formation while Spurt is a spirit.
Specialization Choice – Level 200
- Spurt tosses helpful centipedes to Champions even further away. Centipede Net now also applies to Champions 2 slots away from Spurt.
- Kobold Family
- Spurt loves his kobold brothers and sisters. Even the tall, old, non-koboldy ones. Increase the effect of Pack Tactics by 100%
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Spurt Chest Pack from The Running event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the RIP Spurt Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Baldur's Splat Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Pack Tactics Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Champions of Darkness Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Spurt
Codename Entertainment Interview Video: Chris Perkins on Remembering Spurt the Kobold on Critical Role