|Biography and appearance|
|Healing / Support|
|STR 11 (0)||DEX 13 (+1)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 14 (+2)||WIS 18 (+4)||CHA 16 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Sisaspia is a Healer and Support Champion. Her Halo of Spores infects her enemies, forcing them to take more damage. She also uses them to heal her allies - if she has to.
|“||An outcast even from her home city of Omu on Chult, Sisaspia does not seek wealth or glory for herself. Instead, she wishes only to hone her powers, and anyone or anything that gets in her way will learn that she has already made great strides towards doing so. A reluctant ally, she joins the Champions solely because they are a means to an end: an endless stream of foes on which to unleash and perfect her sinister machinations.||„|
- Sisaspia unleashes a wave of necrotic energy upon a random enemy. Deals additional damage to plants, but no damage to undead/constructs.
- Sisaspia is surrounded by a torus of necrotic spores. Every second, one of the spores shoots out and attaches itself to an enemy that is near the formation. Enemies affected by spores take 50% additional damage for each spore for 5 seconds. Enemies can only be affected by 1 spore, bosses can be affected by 4 spores. Sisaspia regenerates a spore every 4 seconds and can have up to 20 spores in her reserve.
- Sisaspia uses her reserve of necrotic spores to empower a subtle infection she maintains upon her "companions", goading them forward and hopefully assisting her in her own selfish goals. This infection increase the damage of all Champions within 2 slots of herself by 10% for each spore she has in reserve (additively).
- Sisaspia's subtle infection heals damaged Champions within 2 slots of herself for 1hp per second for each spore she has in reserve (additively).
- Sisaspia causes all of her spores currently affecting her enemies to delve deep into their targets and tear them apart from the inside, dealing massive damage based on the total number of spores in play.
Specialization Choice – Level 200
- Simple Infection
- Sisaspia concentrates on improving the effect of the subtle infections she maintains on nearby Champions. Increases the effect of Sisaspia's Symbiotic Infection ability by 100%
- Spreading Spores
- Sisaspia endevours to create spores more quickly and keep more in reserve to power her subtle infections. Halo of Spores now generates a new spore every 3 seconds, and Sisaspia's maximum reserve spore count is increased to 30.
- Fungal Body
- Sisaspia is one with the spores and is at her more potent when a full reserve is swirling around her. The effects of Symbiotic Infection and Symbiotic Healing are increased by 200% when Sisaspia's spore reserve is full.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Sisaspia Chest Pack from the Fleetswake event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
Sisaspia is a CNE original character.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Sisaspia