|Biography and appearance|
|Heroes of Baldur's Gate|
|STR 10 (0)||DEX 18 (+4)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 13 (+1)||WIS 12 (+1)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Shandie is an agile Support Champion. Her Dash ability can increase formation speed, while Explosive Arrows and Agile Allies offer potent formation buffs.
|“||Shandie grew up on the rough streets of the Lower City of Baldur's Gate. She quickly learned that if she wanted to survive, she needed to be fast on her feet and even faster with her wit and weaponry. The first time Shandie saw a bowmaster gracefully launch an arrow into a bull's-eye, she knew she had to master archery. With years of practice under her belt, any opponents underestimating this stealthy halfling will soon realize how dangerous she is as a volley of arrows bear down on them unexpectedly from shadowy corners.||„|
- Shandie fires an arrow at a random enemy.
- Increases the damage of Champions within 2 slots of Shandie by 100% (multiplicative) for each Champion adjacent to Shandie with a DEX of 15 or higher.
- Increases the game speed by 25% when the formation hasn't been under attack for 60 seconds.
- Shandie bends the odds in the party's favor, throwing smoke grenades and caltrops onto the battlefield, causing enemies to take the ultimate's full damage over 10 seconds and having a 50% chance to miss their attacks during that time.
- Shandie fires explosive arrows when the formation is under attack. For each enemy hit, Shandie increases the damage of the column in front of her by 100%.
Specialization Choice – Level 230
- Ranger Training
- Shandie focuses on moving the party swiftly through difficult terrain. Increases the effect of Dash by 100%.
- Alchemist's Fire Expertise
- Shandie focuses on buffing the party when it comes under attack. Increases the effect of Explosive Arrow by 100%.
- Criminal Contacts
- Shandie focuses on further increasing nearby Champions' damage. Agile Allies is increased by 50% for each Neutral or Evil champion next to Shandie.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Shandie Chest Pack from the Midsummer event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Shandie's Dashing Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Egg Heron Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Agile Allies Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Shandie