|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Support|
|Heroes of Aerois|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 10 (0)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 8 (-1)||WIS 14 (+2)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Sentry is a Support and Tanking Champion who buffs DPS while at the front of the formation with her Guardian of Solwynn ability. She also uses Create Echo to summon a companion who can increase healing received, speed up progress, and further boost formation DPS.
|“||Sentry, protector of the Kingdom of Solwynn, is an ancient relic on her plane. Long ago, a dark power obliterated Sentry's peaceful home, forcing her to power down until a new purpose could wake her. Now, with her ceremonial axe, and memories of Solwynn guiding her, Sentry devotes herself to protecting the friends fighting alongside her. Despite being thrust into a new world eons beyond the one she knew, Sentry defends the good of the world from the dark reaches of evil’s grasp. She will not fail again.||„|
- Sentry attacks the nearest enemy with her Battleaxe, which explodes with radiant light.
- Increases the damage of Champions within two slots of Sentry by 100% if Sentry is in the front-most column of the formation.
- Echo accompanies Sentry in the formation. Echo has multiple effects based on whether Sentry wasn't, currently is, or was ever under attack in the current area.
- Resolution: If Sentry has not been attacked in the highest unlocked area, there is a 30% chance that quest requirements in the next area are reduced by 20%.
- Amplification: If Sentry has been attacked in the current area, the effect of Guardian of Solwynn will be increased by 400% in the next area you enter.
- Healing: When Sentry is under attack, healing received by everyone in Sentry's column is increased by 25%.
- Increases the chance of Echo Resolution triggering by 10% (additively).
Specialization Choice – Level 225
- Nature's Wrath
- Sentry's base attacks gain a chance to ensnare affected enemies in a circle of vines, stunning them for a short time. Sentry's Divine Strike has a 50% chance to ensnare affected enemies in a circle of vines, stunning them for 3 seconds.
- Echo's Will
- When Sentry escapes an area unscathed, Echo reduces the quest requirements of the next area even further. Increases the quest requirement reduction of Echo Resolution to 30%.
- Sentry's Homeland
- Sentry increases her ability to buff nearby allies by a significant amount. Increases the effect of Sentry's Guardian of Solwynn ability by 100%
- Increases the health of all other Champions in the formation by 25% of Sentry's max health.
- Sentry charges into battle atop a transformed echo, dealing damage over time with her flame lance.
- Sentry contributes a 100% buff (additive) to the Aerois Synergy Pool for each enemy on the screen. Guardian of Solwynn is then increased by 25% of the total Aerois Synergy pool.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Sentry Chest Pack from the Feast of the Moon event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Guardian of Solwynn Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the D&D Streamer Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Shields of Flame Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Meta Shift Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Sentry