|Biography and appearance|
|Acquisitions Incorporated: The “C” Team|
|STR 8 (-1)||DEX 16 (+3)||CON 12 (+1)|
|INT 12 (+1)||WIS 14 (+2)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Rosie Beestinger is a sassy DPS Champion. Her damage increases for each Champion in the formation younger than she is, and she catches and deflects incoming missiles.
|“||Weighing in at just under 30 pounds and with a grandmotherly demeanor befitting her advanced age, Rosie Beestinger is easily mistaken for someone on the wrong side of the 'aggressor/victim' relationship. But this is a mix-up that few people make more than once.||„|
- Rosie appears behind a random enemy and strikes them with her fists.
- Increase the base damage of Rosie by 100% for each champion younger than her in the formation.
- Rosie deflects the ranged/magic attacks targeting her or adjacent champions every 2.5 seconds.
- Reduces the time between Rosie's attacks by 0.5 seconds, and increases her damage by 100% for each "C" Team Champion in the formation.
- Every fifth attack, Rosie does a whirlwind hitting all nearby enemies for 50% of her base damage.
Specialization Choice – Level 150
- Rosie particularly enjoys grandmothering females younger than herself. Increases the effect of Sassy by 25% for every Female champion in the formation younger than Rosie.
- From The Shadows
- Rosie packs a major punch when she attacks with Shadow Arts. Increases the effect of Rosie's Shadow Arts ability by 300%
- Rosie roots all enemies on the screen and darts around striking up to 10 for massive damage, then deflects all ranged and magic attacks for 15 seconds.
- Reduce the number of attacks required to trigger Rosie's Shadow Arts by 1.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Gold Rosie Chest Pack from the Festival of Fools event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Get the Gang Back Together Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Rosie