|Biography and appearance|
|Human / Celestial|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 12 (+1)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 13 (+1)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 20 (+5)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Reya powers up Champions adjacent to her with her Searing Radiance. You can power up that ability by increasing Champions who are Lawful and/or Good in the formation.
|“||Born in the land of Turmish, Reya came to the holy city of Elturel to train as a Hellrider when she was twelve. As a faithful follower of Torm, Reya trained to sacrifice herself for the greater good. That preparation led to her taking Zariel's sword and joining the Champions, after rescuing the city of Elturel from Avernus.||„|
- Reya leaps out and slashes at a random enemy with the Sword of Zariel, cleaving nearby enemies as well.
- Reya imbues adjacent Champions with her Searing Radiance, causing their attacks to deal 100% more damage. This effect is doubled against fiends.
- Can be buffed by upgrades, feats, and equipment.
- The gaze of Zariel turns from Reya and sweeps across the formation, looking at random Champions before returning to Reya. It has an equal chance of looking at any Champion in the formation (including returning to Reya) but won't look at the same Champion twice without having returned to Reya first. Once it returns to Reya it increases the effect of Searing Radiance by 100% for each Champion it looked at, including Reya, stacking multiplicatively. The gaze of Zariel moves every 5 seconds and passes over champions, the more it visits prior to Reya the higher the bonus to her buffs.
- All Lawful Good aligned Champions' damage is increased by 100%.
Specializations – Level 160
- Champions of Good
- Echoes of Zariel is guaranteed to look at all Good aligned Champions in the formation before returning to Reya (though may also look at non-Good aligned Champions using its normal mechanics).
- Champions of Law
- Echoes of Zariel is guaranteed to look at all Lawful aligned Champions in the formation before returning to Reya (though may also look at non-Lawful aligned Champions using its normal mechanics).
- Reya launches to the sky, she lands by SLAMMING the Sword of Zariel into the ground with a shockwave summoning Zariel and her friend Lulu. While Reya communes with Zariel, Lulu zips around the board, putting all enemies to sleep for 10 seconds. While the enemies are asleep and Reya remains in her pose, the Champions deal massive damage against them. When the 10 seconds is complete, Reya removes the sword and swings it in a massive circle.
Reya's other game appearances:
Idle Champions Spotlight: Reya