|Biography and appearance|
|Cleric / Bard|
|Healing / Support|
|Heroes of Aerois|
|STR 12 (+1)||DEX 15 (+2)||CON 12 (+1)|
|INT 13 (+1)||WIS 18 (+4)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Qillek is a Support Champion capable of buffing allies while also debuffing enemies. He casts Prayer of Healing to heal the formation and Bless to boost their damage.
|“||Qillek is timid, meek and nervous, being a comparably young character in the party and thrown into a world he doesn't understand with no wing to fly him out of a bad situation. His charisma, wit, and superiority ripped away when flying through the Valley of the Storms, taking his left wing and arm away but introducing him to H'esper, who gave him dark visions to push him forward. Inside him is an envious amount of courage and a stable sense of logic when things get dire, which has led other party members to consider him their leader. He doesn't agree with the idea, but he's not ready to let his friends down.||„|
- Qillek attacks the frontmost monsters with a flurry of feathers.
- Heals all damaged Champions for 8 per second. This amount is increased for Champions not adjacent to Qillek by 25% (additively) for each additional slot away from Qillek they are.
- Increases the damage of Champions adjacent to Qillek by 50% for each Champion NOT adjacent to Qillek (additively).
Specialization Choice – Level 250
- Expanded Blessing
- Qillek focuses on expanding his Bless ability to Champions a bit further away. Bless also applies to Champions exactly 2 slots away from Qillek at 50% efficiency.
- Empowered Blessing
- Qillek increases the power of his Bless ability based on the number of nearby, but not adjacent, Champions. Champions exactly 2 slots away from Qillek contribute twice as much to Bless.
- Qillek rains purple feathers from above, calming all attacking monsters and reducing their attack and enrage speeds to 1/3rd for the next 30 seconds.
- Qillek contributes to the Aerois Synergy Pool as follows: 100% per Champion at Max Health (or 66% if no champions are at max) increased by 50% (multiplitively) for each Champion Qillek has effectively healed in the last 10 seconds. Qillek's Bless is then increased by 25% of the total Aerois Synergy pool.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Qillek Chest Pack from The Great Modron March event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Air Assault Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Aerois Welcome Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Feathered Friends Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Qillek