|Biography and appearance|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 14 (+2)||CON 17 (+3)|
|INT 9 (-1)||WIS 12 (+1)||CHA 8 (-1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Thibbledorf Pwent is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. He was obtained from the Highharvestide event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Pwent Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Pwent is a Dwarven Battlerager Barbarian and Support Champion. His attacks cause enemies to bleed, he can boost ally damage for adjacent Champions, and he greatly buffs dwarves and Companions of the Hall members in the formation.
|“||Despite a reputation as a loud, gruff, and stinky dwarf who hates bathing, Thibbledorf Pwent is a loyal and beloved member of Clan Battlehammer. Known as 'Pwent' to his friends, he leads the Gutbusters of Mithral Hall, a dwarven battlerager squad focused on direct combat with little regard for their own safety. He wears armor completely covered in spikes to help rend the flesh of his enemies, and in the midst of battle Pwent often falls into a bloodrage, doing anything to protect his allies. While not an official member of the Companions of the Hall, Pwent will always aid his King when possible -- even beyond death...||„|
- Pwent headbutts a random enemy, using his spiked armour to inflict a bleed effect.
- Whenever an enemy damaged by Pwent is killed, the Damage of all Champions is increased by 20% (stacking multiplicatively). Every 12 seconds, the stack total is reduced by 25%. Max 25 stacks.
- After attacking an enemy that has already been affected by his bleed, Pwent has a 33% chance to immediately attack again.
- Increases the Base Attack Cooldown of Champions adjacent to Pwent by 8 seconds, spread evenly between all Champions affected. Capped at 20 seconds in the case where another ability buffs the increase.
- Increases the Damage of Champions adjacent to Pwent by 75% for each second their attack cooldown is increased by Can You SMELL That? (multiplicatively, counting partial seconds). This effect is doubled on Dwarves.
Specialization Choice – Level 360
- Counting Class
- Pwent gets even better at counting "his" kills, increasing the effectiveness of Count 'Em Off. Increases the effect of Count 'Em Off by 100%.
- Bloodstained Armor
- Pwent's bloodlust increases, making him more likely to rush back into battle. Increases the effect of Battlerager by 50%.
- Dwarven Hair Grease
- Pwent is even smellier, further increasing the attack cooldowns of those nearby. Increases the total cooldown of Can You SMELL That? by 5 seconds.
- Increases the effect of Count 'Em Off by 100% and adds 100% to the Companions of the Hall gold-find pool as long as Pwent is adjacent to a member of the Companions.
- Pwent dashes quickly around the area rounding up all available enemies, and then stuns, damages, and inflicts a bleed effect on them.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Pwent Chest Pack from the Highharvestide event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Pwent
Pwent's other game appearances: