|Biography and appearance|
|Healing / Support|
|Heroes of the Planes|
|STR 13 (+1)||DEX 14 (+2)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 8 (-1)||WIS 20 (+5)||CHA 15 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Orkira is a Healing and Support Champion who continuously heals non-adjacent damaged Champions with Lesser Restoration, and will Self-Sacrifice if she can prevent the death of one of her companions. She also boosts DPS with Elemental Fire.
|“||Orkira Illdrex is a gold dragonborn from the Nentir Vale, where she grew up nurturing a love of healing and fire. Between a strange life filled with monsters, Gods, time and multiplanar travel, death, the destruction of worlds and the saving of others, Orkira has survived and adapted to deal with any situation with a motto of 'One problem at a time.'||„|
- Orkira leaps to a random enemy and attacks with a small AoE cone of fire.
- Target: Random
- Number Targets: 1
- Orkira heals non-adjacent Champions who are damaged.
- Orkira leaves a stacking debuff and DoT on enemies she damages.
- Whenever Orkira damages an enemy, they receive one stack of Elemental Fire, taking 10% of Orkira's damage per second for 15 seconds and receiving 100% additional damage from all attacks. This ability stacks up to 10 times (additively) and attempting to add another stack will reset the cooldown of all stacks.
- Note: Buffs to this ability increase only the damage debuff bonus (not the damage over time)
- Increase the effect of Elemental Fire by 100% for each order of magnitude worth of effective healing done with Lesser Restoration on the current run.
Specializations – Level 200
- Breath of the Phoenix
- Orkira focuses on applying more stacks of Elemental Fire as quickly as possible.
- Increase the size of Orkira's Burning Hands area of effect cone and have Elemental Fire apply two stacks instead of one.
- Tailfeather of the Phoenix
- Orkira focuses on healing those who are injured, and even those who are not.
- Increase the effect of Lesser Restoration by 100%. Lesser Restoration will now "heal" undamaged Champions and Healing Flame will count 1% of this non-effective healing as well.
- Orkira flies up over the enemies, grasping The Domain of the Phoenix and uttering a prayer, summoning The Phoenix to rain Elemental Fire down upon the battlefield. This deals damage over time and increases the Elemental Fire stacks of affected enemies by 1 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.
- If a Champion Orkira is able to heal (ie. non-adjacent) is about to take a killing blow, Orkira instantly swaps formation slots with that Champion for 10 seconds and takes the hit for them. During this time Orkira's overwhelm point is set to twice the other Champion's and neither Orkira nor the other Champion can be moved, removed, or swapped out; after the time expires they swap back regardless of whether Orkira and/or the other Champion died during the time. This effect can only occur once every 60 seconds.
- This ability is not buffed.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Orkira Chest Pack via the Greengrass event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Campfire Tales Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Horns and Scales Weekend).
Played by Lauren Urban, a professional oboist, Dungeon Master, and community manager for Idle Champions. You may recognize her from Beyond Heroes, Silver & Steel, Heroes of the Planes, D4 and Dungeon Drunks.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Orkira
Codename Entertainment Interview Video: Orkira Illdrex Joins Idle Champions with Lauren Urban