|Biography and appearance|
|Healing / Support|
|Heroes of Baldur's Gate|
|STR 16 (+3)||DEX 13 (+1)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 12 (+1)||WIS 17 (+3)||CHA 15 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Nerys Kathon is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. She was obtained from the Wintershield event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Nerys Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Nerys is a Support / Healer Champion. She uses her Spiritual Weapon ability to support DPS Champions, giving a powerful extra attack to the highest DPS Champion in the formation, while at the same time healing Champions within two spaces.
|“||Nerys Kathon joined the Heroes of Baldur's Gate on a mission to protect her church, but was soon pulled into a harrowing journey to Barovia and beyond. As a cleric of Kelemvor, she grew up in service to the dying and the dead and developed a cold detachment to anything outside of duties to her faith. Beneath that frosty exterior is a loyal and caring adventurer, but it's a side she rarely shows to anyone outside her closest friends.||„|
- Nerys cleaves all targets near the closest enemy.
- When Nerys attacks, Nerys's companion also attacks for 200% of Nerys's damage.
- When an enemy is killed, Nerys heals the most damaged Champion within 2 slots of her for 18 HP.
- Increases damage done to Undead enemies by all Champions by 100%.
- Spiritual Weapon now follows the Champion with the highest dps, attacking when they do, and dealing damage based on theirs.
Specialization Choice – Level 75
- Dig In
- Nerys focuses on fortifying the formation, increasing the frequency of War Healing. War Healing triggers when an enemy is reduced to 50% as well.
- Kelemvor's Will
- Nerys focuses on empowering the formation, increasing the power of her Spiritual Weapon. Increases the effect of Nerys's Spiritual Weapon ability by 100%
- Nerys leaps into the field, unleashing a halo of divine energy. It hits all enemies and decreases their damage done while increasing the damage the party does. ( debuff icon marking ulted enemies)
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Nerys Chest Pack from the Wintershield event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Zombie Hunters Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Spiritual Weapon Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Nerys