NERDS are one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. They are an evergreen champion obtained from the NERDS x D&D promotion (will be available in the gem shop sometime after March 2022).
The NERDS are a Support, DPS, Tanking, and Healing Champion whose abilities change depending on who drives the mining cart!
|“||A spontaneous fighter, a creative ranger, and a daring rogue team up with a humorous bard, a deep-thinking wizard, and a logical cleric. Together, they form a sweet partnership! Each NERD has a role, but like all adventuring parties, they're better together!||„|
- The Basic Attack changes based on the Nerd that's at the front of the cart.
- Fighter ( Orange ) — Leaps out of the cart and hits the nearest enemy with their shield.
- Ranger ( Red ) — Shoots a random enemy with their bow.
- Bard ( Green ) — Strums their lute, sending musical notes flying towards a random enemy.
- Cleric ( Yellow ) — Leaps out of the cart and smacks a random enemy with their mace.
- Rogue ( Pink ) — Disappears and damages the furthest enemy with their caltrops.
- Wizard ( Purple ) — Launches a magic missile at a random enemy.
- Increase the damage of all Champions behind the NERDS by 100% when enemies are attacking the Nerds while the Fighter ( Orange ) is active.
- When the NERDS attack while the Ranger ( Red ) is active, damaged enemies take 100% more damage for the next 15 seconds. This ability does not stack, but the timer resets if it applies again before the 15 seconds are up.
- Increases the damage of Champions adjacent to the NERDS by 100% while the Bard ( Green ) is active. Can be buffed by upgrades and equipment.
- Heals all Champions in all columns in front of the NERDS for 10 HP per second while the Cleric ( Yellow ) is active.
- When the NERDS attack while the Rogue ( Pink ) is active, their initial attack leaves behind a small Nerd-shaped trap filled with smoke powder which explodes after 5 seconds, dealing 10x the NERDS' normal damage. The NERDS also attack 0.5 seconds faster while the Rogue ( Pink ) is active.
- When the NERDS attack while the Wizard ( Purple ) is active, their initial attack spawns 3 magic missiles, which fly out and deal normal damage to 3 random enemies (could include the initial enemy but should fly out in a loop before doing so) if possible.
- The cart shakes as the three NERDS in the cart are removed and replaced with three random NERDS. They could include some or all of the same NERDS. If a specialization is chosen, the front-NERD is always fixed and does not leave the cart (just the middle and back NERD do). A base attack can not occur while the swap is happening.
- When the Fighter ( Orange ) is active, the max health of the NERDS is increased by 100%. This ability can be buffed by upgrades.
Specialization Choice – Level 270
- Orange Leader, Standing By
- The Fighter ( Orange ) will always appear in the front of the cart when Shake The Box is used.
- Red Leader, Standing By
- The Ranger ( Red ) will always appear in the front of the cart when Shake The Box is used.
- Green Leader, Standing By
- The Bard ( Green ) will always appear in the front of the cart when Shake The Box is used.
- Yellow Leader, Standing By
- The Cleric ( Yellow ) will always appear in the front of the cart when Shake The Box is used.
- Pink Leader, Standing By
- The Rogue ( Pink ) will always appear in the front of the cart when Shake The Box is used.
- Purple Leader, Standing By
- The Wizard ( Purple ) will always appear in the front of the cart when Shake The Box is used.
NERDS brand of candy first appeared in 1983.
Idle Champions Spotlight: NERDS