|Biography and appearance|
|Fighter / Wizard|
|STR 17 (+3)||DEX 15 (+2)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 19 (+4)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 10 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Melf is a Fighter and Wizard Support Champion. His legendary spellbook is filled with versatile Support Spells, offering a variety of potential damage buffs and speed boosts.
|“||Born into the royal family of Celene, he assumed the simple name of Melf eschewing a life of comfort as a noble to study the arcane arts and train as a swordsman. He delved in the dungeons of Castle Greyhawk, the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth and many other harrowing places honing his skills, knowledge and amassing powerful magic items. Melf sees himself as a weapon of weal hurtling toward the heart of the darkest evils in the realm. He is opinionated and has a touch of conceit that he is blissfully ignorant of possessing.||„|
- Melf Leaps out and attacks the nearest enemy with his magic spear. If he has any Minute Meteors active, he fires one at a random enemy as well.
- Melf creates a new spell to assist the formation. He customizes it based on the Champions in the formation and where Melf is placed within it. It increases the damage of Champions adjacent to Melf by 100% and that value is augmented based on some other parameters, each of which applies multiplicatively.
- If there is another Elf (aside from Melf) in the formation, increase the effect by 50%.
- Increase the range by 2 if Melf is not in the front-most or rear-most columns in the formation (affects all champions within 3 slots).
- Increase the effect by 10% for each unique race in the formation.
- This ability is buffed by upgrades and equipment (buffs apply to the final calculated value, not the individual increases).
- Melf knows exactly what evil is. Whenever an enemy spawns it has a 50% chance of being deemed "evil" by Melf. Enemies that are deemed evil take 100% more damage from all Ultimate attacks.
- Melf provides one of the following effects at random. A new effect is chosen at random every 50 areas (though it could pick the same one multiple times in a row).
- This ability is buffed by equipment; note if the chance of double quest drops gets above 100% it will then always cause double quest drops with a chance to cause triple quest drops, etc. Likewise with spawning additional enemies with each wave.
- Melf summons six Minute Meteors that float around him. They are fired when he attacks normally and deal BUD-based damage to all enemies in a small area.
Specialization Choice – Level 100
- Melf augments his Adaptive Support Spell for each Champion it affects.
- Increase the effect by 50% on the non-dominant gender in the formation (applies to non-binary champions all the time)
- Increase the effect by 50% for each slot away from Melf a Champion is (multiplicatively)
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Melf Chest Pack from the Greengrass event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Melf's Magical Shield Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Melf's Speed Up Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Melf's Happy Holiday Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Melf