|Biography and appearance|
|Support / Gold|
|STR 19 (+4)||DEX 8 (-1)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 13 (+1)||WIS 12 (+1)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Verthisathurgiesh Mehen is a dragonborn fighter, adoptive father of Havilar and Farideh. Mehen is both Grumpy and Gruff and uses those qualities to buff and bolster his allies, especially if those party members include Farideh and Havilar.
|“||Mehen's life changed three times: once when he was exiled from the dragonborn stronghold of Djerad Thymar for refusing to be his tyrannical father’s puppet; once when he took in twin tiefling babies abandoned in the snow; and once when his teenaged daughter, Farideh, made a pact with a devil from the Nine Hells. But Mehen is both adaptable and resilient—nothing out there will break his love for his daughters, his sense of self, or the strike of his falchion.||„|
- Mehen leaps out and attacks a random enemy with his Falchion, swinging down at first and then up with the second swing, scoring a hit each time.
- Mehen buffs Champions in his column and all columns in front of him based on the number of Grumpy stacks he has. He gains stacks based on the column he is in and loses stacks when himself, Farideh, or Havilar take or receive certain actions. The buff is significantly higher when he is close to 50 stacks (it falls off sharply on either side), and stacks cap at 100.
- The column position determines the rate at which stacks are added: Front column +1 stack/second, Back column +5 stacks/second, Middle columns are prorated between 1-5 based on the column.
- Stacks are removed based on the actions of Mehen, Farideh, or Havilar: if any of them attack -10% stacks (once per attack), if any of them take damage -10% stacks (4 seconds of shared cooldown), or if any of them get a kill with a base attack -5% stacks (triggers for each kill).
- Work to adjust where Mehen, Farideh and Havilar are in your formation to find the best spot to gain stacks as quickly as you’re losing them!
- This ability is buffed by upgrades, equipment, and feats. Buffs will apply to the post-stack value.
- Mehen increases the effect of his Grumpy buff on Champions based on how many columns ahead of him they are. It is doubled for each column. This ability is buffed by upgrades, equipment, and feats. Buffs to this ability apply to the post-stack value.
- Kills by Farideh, Havilar, or Mehen grant 200% more gold. Buffed by upgrades, equipment, and feats.
- Mehen leaps forward and breaths a cone of lightning that damages all enemies on the screen. If he damages more than 5 enemies then his Grumpy stacks are set to 50 and he gains and loses stacks at a reduced rate for 30 seconds.
- Increase the effect of Grumpy by 400% if Farideh is in the formation, and a further 400% if Havilar is in the formation. Buffs apply to the pre-stack value, and stack multiplicatively.
Specialization Choice – Level 350
- Cheer Up Pops
- Increases the rate at which Grumpy stacks are added by 1 and increases the effect of Grumpy by 400%.
- We've Trained for This
- Increase the effect of Exiled based on how far from the front of the formation Mehen is placed. Effect is increased by 20% for each column, stacking multiplicatively.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Mehen Chest Pack from The Great Modron March event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
Idle Champion Spotlight: Mehen
Idle Champion Video Spotlight: Mehen
Codename Entertainment Interview Video: Mehen Joins Idle Champions with Erin M Evans