|Biography and appearance|
|Support / Gold|
|STR 12 (+1)||DEX 20 (+5)||CON 12 (+1)|
|INT 14 (+2)||WIS 15 (+2)||CHA 10 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Môrgæn is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. She was obtained from the Midwinter event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Môrgæn Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Môrgæn is a Support Champion who takes a percentage of your gold find in exchange for a powerful DPS buff with her Paid Up-Front ability. The more gold Môrgæn takes, the greater the power of the buff, which persists through resets.
|“||The ranger Môrgæn is a renowned tracker and hunter, able to pinpoint-target foes at any range, then vanish into the woods with no one the wiser. Her legendary ability with the longbow and the custom arrows she crafts instills fear into the hearts of her many enemies -- and more than a few of her coworkers. Famously, she is the only member of Acquisitions Incorporated known to be paid in advance, lest a missed invoice lead to dire repercussions.||„|
- Môrgæn shoots an arrow at a random target, then quickly follows up with a second arrow. This arrow always targets the same enemy, even if that enemy is killed by the first arrow.
- If Môrgæn's first arrow kills her target, the second arrow causes the enemy to drop a second set of gold.
- Môrgæn collects 25% of the gold dropped by enemies, but in turn increases the damage of all adjacent Champions by 100%. This buff is increased by 5% for each order of magnitude of gold that she collects (stacking additively and then applying multiplicatively), with the sum persisting through resets.
- Increases the Damage of all Champions by 100% for each Gold Find Champion in the formation.
- Unlocks Môrgæn's Customized Arrow Ultimate Attack. Shoots one of three random arrows:
- Skull-Carved Arrow: Hits all enemies in a line.
- Smokepowder Arrow: Explodes when it hits an enemy, dealing AOE damage.
- Green-Leaf Arrow: does 300% damage over 20 seconds to the target enemy.
Specialization Choice – Level 240
- Fine As Is
- Môrgæn isn't picky. The way Paid Up-Front works now is fine with her. Paid Up-Front continues to only apply to adjacent Champions.
- Keep Your Distance
- Môrgæn would like some of the less interesting Champions in your formation to please keep their distance. Paid Up-Front now only applies to non-adjacent Champions.
- Monster Fodder
- Môrgæn would like to stay behind some of the tastier looking Champions in your formation. Let the monsters eat them, instead of her. Paid Up-Front now only applies to Champions in front of Môrgæn.
- Stay Out Of My Way
- Môrgæn doesn't want to hit some of the less agile Champions in your formation with her arrows, so keep her closer to the front. Paid Up-Front now only applies to Champions behind Môrgæn.
Specialization Choice – Level 300
- Keep It Simple
- Nothing fancy here, just keep the damage flowing. Increases the effect of Paid Up-Front by 300%
- Tight Formation
- Keep our formation tight, and the benefits will be immense. Increases the effect of Paid Up-Front by 75% (additively) for each Champion adjacent to Môrgæn.
- Calm Under Pressure
- Yes, some people nearby are being viciously attacked, but at least the buff is getting bigger. Increases the effect of Paid Up-Front by 20% for each Enemy attacking a Champion within 2 slots of Môrgæn (additively), up to a max of 20 Enemies.
- The Long Game
- If we just keep increasing our damage, we're bound to kill something eventually. Increases the effect of Paid Up-Front by 10% for every second that an enemy isn't killed, up to a max of 60 seconds; resets when an enemy is killed.
Specialization Choice – Level 420
- Choose a second specialization from the level 300 choices.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Môrgæn Chest Pack from Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Adventure Hook Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Môrgæn