|Biography and appearance|
|Heroes of Aerois|
|STR 13 (+1)||DEX 14 (+2)||CON 13 (+1)|
|INT 11 (0)||WIS 13 (+1)||CHA 18 (+4)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Lucius is a DPS Champion with a colorful style. As a trained Arcane Chromat, Lucius uses the colors of the world around him to fuel his magical power, focusing on acid and cold spells.
|“||Lucius Virion-Elluin Elenasto was born to high nobility. He thought he knew what he was getting into when he joined the Heroes of Aerois, but then he met his first cow. Dreadful, evil creatures. Lucius is slowly coming out of his nobility shell as he continues to learn the true value of comradery, friendship, and a world without barriers.||„|
- Lucius alternates between two attacks, both of which are augmented by formation abilities to add additional effects to damaged enemies.
- Acid Splash - Lucius attacks the furthest enemy with Acid Splash, dealing damage.
- Ray of Frost - Lucius attacks a random enemy with Ray of Frost, dealing damage and also damaging all enemies along a line between him and the enemy.
- Enemies damaged by Acid Splash take 10% of Lucius's damage every second. This damage over time lasts until the enemy dies or is removed by Elemental Adept. The damage caused by this ability can be buffed by upgrades (including Aerois Synergy), feats, and equipment.
- Enemies damaged by Ray of Frost are slowed by 50% for 10 seconds and take 100% more damage from all attacks while affected. The damage increase can be buffed by upgrades (including Aerois Synergy), feats, and equipment.
- When an enemy is affected by both of Lucius' Arcane Chromat abilities they are stunned and frozen in place for 3 seconds. After 3 seconds they explode with acid, taking damage. This also consumes both Arcane Chromat debuffs on the enemy and spreads the Arcane Chromat - Acid debuff to all nearby enemies who don't already have it. Each time the ability causes an enemy to explode it increases Elemental Adept's stacks by 1. Stacks cap at 100 and reset to 0 when changing areas. The damage done is equal to Elemental Adept stacks over 5 seconds (rounded up) worth of Arcane Chromat - Acid damage over time damage, plus any specialization bonus.
- Lucius contributes to the Aerois Synergy Pool as follows: 100% per stack of Elemental Adept. The damage of Arcane Chromat - Acid is then increased by 25% of the total Aerois Synergy Pool.
Specializations – Level 370
- Elemental Master
- Lucius specializes in increasing his maximum Elemental Adept stacks by 50 (and therefore his contribution to Aerois Synergy).
- Lingering Chill
- Lucius focuses on maintaining some of his Elemental Adept stacks when changing areas, increasing the consistency of his Aerois Synergy contribution. Only half of Lucius' Elemental Adept stacks are cleared when changing areas.
- Eight multicoloured rays flash from Lucius' hand in a cone shape. Each enemy in the cone takes damage and receives both the Arcane Chromat - Acid and Arcane Chromat - Cold debuffs, triggering Elemental Adept.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Lucius Chest Pack from the Simril event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Bovine Dreams Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Lucius