|Biography and appearance|
|DPS / Support|
|Heroes of Baldur's Gate|
|STR 14 (+2)||DEX 17 (+3)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 13 (+1)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 16 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Krydle leads the party from the shadows and can be a hard-hitting dps or a valuable support, depending on what other Champions are present in the formation.
|“||A scoundrel, a swashbuckler and a schemer, Krydle pretends he's not a hero, but somehow keeps finding himself on the side of light alongside his Baldur's Gate companions. Despite all his protests, Krydle is courageous when the chips are down and willing to sacrifice anything to save his newfound adventuring family.||„|
- Krydle attacks a random enemy with his daggers. While doing so, he reverse pick-pockets a smokepowder bomb onto their person, which explodes for extra damage after 3 seconds if the enemy is not killed in the meantime.
- Increase the damage of all Champions in the back two columns of the formation by 100%; this effect is doubled on Heroes of Baldur's Gate, including Krydle himself.
- Lead With Flair: Krydle's damage is increased by 100% for each Champion in the formation with a CHA score of 12-16, stacking multiplicatively. Buffs apply to the post-stack value.
- Wild Cards: Krydle increases the damage of Champions with a CHA score of 11 and lower or 17 and higher by 200%
- Increase the effect of Charismatic Leader by 100% for each Rogue in the formation, stacking multiplicatively.
Specialization Choice – Level 400
- Krydle appears from the shadows behind a random enemy and brutally backstabs it for massive damage. The damage of this attack is increased by 200% for each Hero of Baldur's Gate in the formation (stacking multiplicatively).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Gold Krydle Chest Pack via the The Running event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Krydle