|Biography and appearance|
|Healing / Support|
|STR 14 (+2)||DEX 18 (+4)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 10 (0)||WIS 13 (+1)||CHA 12 (+1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Korth marks enemies as he attacks, allowing other Champions who attack them to attack faster and do more damage.
|“||Raised as a gladiator in the pit arenas of Kara-Tur, Korth has since traveled the world studying fighting styles and the art of war. Korth is infamous for his skill and efficiency in battle - and for his ruthlessness, as he never spares the lives of his opponents. Those who cross Korth's path do so at their own risk.||„|
- Korth charges out and attacks the nearest enemy with his samurai sword.
- Whenever Korth attacks an enemy, that enemy gets a Marked debuff. A Champion that attacks one or more Marked enemies gets a single 0.25 second reduction to their next Base Attack cooldown.
- When any Champion attacks a Marked enemy, they get a 50 temporary HP shield (with a 15 sec cooldown).
- When any Champion attacks any Marked enemy, Korth increases the Damage of all Champions by 25% (multiplicatively) for 15 seconds. Each in-formation Champion can contribute a single stack, and each stack expires separately.
- Korth leaps to the nearest enemy and ferociously bites them, causing massive damage and a bleed for 4x the base damage over 10 sec.
- When any Champion kills a Marked enemy, they get a 25% chance to immediately attack again and have 5 seconds removed from their Ultimate Attack cooldown.
- When Korth is about to die, he is instead resurrected at 1HP and instantly performs an Ultimate Attack against the enemy that struck him. This ability has 3 charges, which restore at a rate of 1 per 300 seconds while online.
Specialization Choice – Level 200
- Group Tactics
- Korth helps Champions that are adjacent to him do more damage against marked targets. Champions adjacent to Korth do 100% more damage against Marked enemies.
- Rapid Training
- Korth helps non-adjacent Champions attack more quickly against marked targets. Champions not adjacent to Korth gain an additional 0.25 second cooldown reduction when attacking Marked enemies, and the chance of Rapid Strike is increased by 25%.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Korth Chest Pack from the Dragondown event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Krull's Allies Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Korth's Fighting Spirit Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Calculated Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Color Spray Weekend).
Korth is a CNE original character.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Korth