|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Support|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 15 (+2)||CON 13 (+1)|
|INT 9 (-1)||WIS 12 (+1)||CHA 12 (+1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Havilar is a Tank and Support Champion. She summons four different Imps to buff Champions in different ways. When battling fiends, her buffs grow stronger.
|“||Havilar's twin sister Farideh has always been 'the smart one' and 'the responsible one'—but that's all right, Havilar is definitely 'the tough one,' 'the funny one' and the 'pretty one' (despite being identical twins). Plus, Havilar has a hellhound! Even if it means she's a sort-of-but-not-quite Chosen of Asmodeus, too, not that anyone asked Havi about that. But he should know her glaive is as good as her right hand, and she can slice a devil just as well as an orc, a zombie, or any other villain!||„|
- Havilar cleaves the closest enemy with her Glaive, hitting all nearby enemies.
Ultimate Attack – Level 15
Havilar's ultimate attack changes depending on whether or not her Imps are summoned.
- Summon Imps – Level 15 Ultimate Attack
- Mot and another imp (Dembo, Olla, or Bosh) are summoned. The Imps attack with Fire of Asmodeus, dealing AoE damage. Havilar's ultimate attack is replaced with Heroic Sacrifice. The Imps stay active until Heroic Sacrifice is used.
- Heroic Sacrifice – Level 15 Ultimate Attack
- Havilar increases the damage of all Champions in the 2 columns behind her by 100%. This ability is augmented by which imps are currently assisting her.
- Mot: Increases the effect of Leadership Summit by 400% on Tiefling Champions.
- Dembo: Increases the effect of Leadership Summit by 200%.
- Olla: Increases the effect of Leadership Summit by 50% for each enemy attacking Havilar.
- Bosh: Increases the effect of Leadership Summit by 400% if there are enemy or boss enrage stacks active.
- Increases the effect of Havilar's Leadership Summit by 200%, when Farideh is in the formation.
- Increases the health of all other Champions in the formation by 25% of Havilar's max health.
- When any Fiend enemies are on-screen, Havilar focuses less on her own attacks and more on buffing the party. Her base attack cooldown is doubled, but the effect of Leadership Summit is increased by 100%. The base attack cooldown increase does not affect her imps if they are summoned. This ability is augmented by which imps are currently assisting her.
- Mot: Increases the effect of Leadership Summit by 25% for each Fiend enemy.
- Dembo: Fiend enemies drop two quest items at once, or count for two kills at once.
- Olla: Increases ultimate damage against Fiend enemies by 100%.
- Bosh: Havilar takes 50% less damage and Havilar's Heroic Sacrifice damage is increased by 200%.
- Each time Havilar attacks, she increases the damage of all Champions by 10% for each enemy she hits (additively), up to a max of 20 stacks. This effect lasts for half of Havilar's base attack cooldown, NOT counting the increase from Fiendish Resolve.
Specialization Choice – Level 275
- Speedy Sacrifice
- Havilar focuses on summoning (and disposing of) her Imps at a faster rate. Decrease the cooldown of Havilar's Summon Imp ultimate to 10 seconds.
- Mastery of Battle
- Havilar focuses on maintaining her Battlemaster focus for more time. Increase the duration of Battlemaster's effect by 100%.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Havilar Chest Pack from the Grand Revel event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the The Fanciest Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Spring Forward Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Welcome Talin Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Havilar
Idle Champions Video Spotlight: Havilar - Interview with Erin M Evans