|Biography and appearance|
|DPS / Tanking / Support|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Gromma Nander is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. She was obtained from the Feast of the Moon Event, but now can only be obtained from Time Gates or purchased through the in-game shop.
Gromma is a versatile Tank and Support Champion. Her Druid Circle specializations offer different tanking options depending on the situation, while her Grandmotherly Love formation ability buffs your party, with the youngest Champions receiving the greatest benefit.
|“||Extremely elderly for a Tortle, Gromma Nander grew discontent with her secluded life after giving birth to her offspring. Once they were old enough to fend for themselves, she ventured back out into the world to learn as much as she could about the strange creatures that inhabit it. Gromma is a wise and inquisitive Tortle who is quick to friendship but slow to trust. She carries a pouch of smooth colored stones that she has collected on her journey and walks with the aid of a battle-worn spear.||„|
- Gromma Nander, moving faster than you would expect for an 80 year old Tortle, stabs the closest enemy with her spear.
- Decreases the effect of the Overwhelm debuff on Gromma by 25%
- Increases the damage of all Champions in proportion to their age: Champions get a 200% increase, reduced by 5% for every 10 years old they are over age 20 (to a minimum of 10%)
Specialization Choice – Level 130
- Circle of the Mountain
- Gromma gains Stoneskin. A future upgrade will cause enemies that hit her to take extra damage from other Champions' attacks. Gromma gains Stoneskin and takes half damage from all ranged attacks.
- Circle of the Arctic
- Gromma now casts Sleet Storm when attacking. A future upgrade will cause affected enemies to take additional damage from all attacks. Gromma casts Sleet Storm when they attack. The target enemy, and all nearby enemies, are slowed by half and their attack timers are doubled.
- Circle of the Swamp
- Gromma now casts Melf's Acid Arrow as her primary attack. A future upgrade will cause it to do AOE damage as well. Gromma now casts Melf's Acid Arrow as her primary attack.
- Gromma draws upon her Druid training to fling an Acid Arrow on the nearest enemy.
- Enemies that attack Gromma gain a "Pierced Armor" effect, which makes them take 100% additional damage. This effect can stack up to 25 times per enemy.
- Enemies affected by Sleet Storm take 400% additional damage
- Melf's Acid Arrow now does 100% of its damage as splash damage to nearby enemies.
- Increases the damage of neutral champions by 100% for each enemy attacking Gromma and/or each enemy enrage stack.
- A wall of stone bursts up out of the ground under a random enemy. The targeted enemy and any enemies in the column that the wall appears in take damage and are knocked backwards. The wall lasts for 15 seconds, and for that time enemies cannot pass it.
- Increases the Damage of Gromma by 75% of her Grandmotherly Love buff
- Increases the Health of all Champions by 25% of Gromma's Max Health
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Pristine Pebble Weekend).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the New Recruits Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Grandmotherly Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Gold Gromma Chest Pack from Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
Gromma is a CNE original character.