|Biography and appearance|
|Bard / Warlock|
|Support / Gold|
|Heroes of the Planes|
|STR 13 (+1)||DEX 17 (+3)||CON 10 (0)|
|INT 8 (-1)||WIS 10 (0)||CHA 16 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Freely is a Support and Gold Find Champion blessed with the Luck of Yondalla, making him one of the luckiest halflings alive - he can even increase the Divine Favor your party earns!
|“||Freely has travelled across multiple Planes, but he has always has his luck to keep him safe. Even an unfortunate detour into being trapped as an Illithid ultimately led him into the company of his new friends, Beyond Heroes! Armed with the magic in his blood, and the Faith that flows through his sword, he always seeks to destroy evil wherever he can sense it. Freely prefers to act first and think later, since hey, things always tend to work out for him anyway, right?||„|
- A beam of aquamarine crackling energy streaks towards a random enemy.
- For each area completed with Freely in the formation gain a 0.01% bonus to the divine favor you earn when you complete your adventure. Freely does not have to be in your formation when you reset to gain the additional Divine Favor.
Freely recounts the party's adventures, increasing your divine favor upon reset.
- Freely and allies choosen by his specialization have the Luck of Yondalla backing them up, afflicting enemies with random debuffs.
- - Opportunity (Cornucopia): The target takes 100% more damage per application (stacks multiplicitively).
- - Requisition (Fruit): The target drops 20% more gold per application (stacks multiplicitively).
- - Follow Through (Border): Any Champion who attacks the target will have their next base attack cooldown reduced by 0.1s per application.
- - Stagger (Shield): The target has 2% per application (stacks additively) chance of being stunned when they are attacked by any champion.
- Each blessed Champion can apply one stack of each of the four debuffs on any enemy they attack. An attacked enemy gains one stack of a randomly choosen debuff for 15s.
- Increases the effect of Freely's Luck of Yondalla "Opportunity" Luck Break by 100% (applying to the post-stack value).
Specializations – Level 100
- Trust in Law
- Freely puts his trust in the lawful Champions in your formation.
- Freely's Luck of Yondalla ability is granted to all Lawful Champions.
- Value Neutrality
- Freely values the calm analysis of the neutral Champions in your formation.
- Freely's Luck of Yondalla ability is granted to all Neutral Champions (on the Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic axis).
- Always Expect Chaos
- Freely embraces the unexpected from the chaotic Champions in your formation.
- Freely's Luck of Yondalla ability is granted to all Chaotic Champions.
- Increases the overwhelm point by 5 of Tanking Champions that are under attack and within three slots of Freely.
- Freely grabs his sword and launches himself toward an enemy, showering green and red lightning in his wake until he smashes into his opponent for massive damage. He also applies or refreshes all four Lucky Breaks on that enemy, if it is unlucky enough to survive.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Freely Chest Pack from the Founders' Day, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Natural Performer Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Freely's Adventurous Weekend).