|Biography and appearance|
|Fighter / Wizard|
|STR 14 (+2)||DEX 19 (+4)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 16 (+3)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 17 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Ezmerelda is a Support Champion from Barovia who increases the damage of Champions in her column, especially against undead, fiends, or monstrosities. Her ultimate attack is the ultimate debuff, creating a massive short-lived boost to global damage. Ezmerelda marks enemies with debuffs and tracks kills of certain enemies to train and support the formation in being more efficient.
|“||Ezmerelda d'Avenir, a Vistana monster hunter, has devoted herself to ridding the world of evil in all of its forms. After years of tutelage by her mentor, the vampire hunter Rudolph van Richten, Ezmerelda struck out on her own. She has since amassed a sizable personal fortune and an impressive arsenal of weapons for hunting monsters. Following the defeat of Strahd von Zarovich, Ezmerelda joins the Champions on their journeys through the world of Toril.||„|
- Ezmerelda hurls a mote of fire at a random enemy.
- Increases the damage of Champions in Ezmerelda's column against undead creatures by 100%.
- Ezmerelda marks enemies as she trains the Champions with her vampire hunting skills.
- Pause: Ezmerelda marks every third enemy that spawns with this debuff. Once marked, the target gains one stack every three seconds, to a max of 10 stacks. For each stack, Champions in Ezmerelda's column deal an additional 10% damage against the target.
- Prepare: Ezmerelda marks every enemy she attacks with this debuff. If the enemy has Armor or Hits-based health, Champions in Ezmerelda's column remove an extra chunk when dealing damage to them. Otherwise, the enemy's max health is reduced by 50%.
- Parry: The first time a non-boss enemy attacks, the attack misses.
- Ezmerelda debuffs enemies as they spawn and as she strikes them, increasing the damage done by those in her own column.
- Ezmerelda tracks the undead creatures the Champions kill while she is in the formation, increasing the effect of The Devil's Playthings by 0.01% for each undead tracked.
- Ezmerelda increases her power as you kill Undead enemies. The enemy type can be changed via specialization.
- Ezmerelda causes the enemy with the most debuffs active to take 50% more damage for each active debuff on them, stacking multiplicatively.
Specializations 1 – Level 225
- Stay on Target
- Ezmerelda continues to train the party to deal with swarms of Undead creatures.
- The Devil's Playthings and Threat Tracking continue to track & trigger vs undead.
- Fiendish Stature
- Ezmerelda trains the party to deal with Fiends instead of the Undead.
- The Devil's Playthings and Threat Tracking now track & trigger vs fiends instead of undead for the remainder of the adventure.
- The Devil Wears Many Masks
- Ezmerelda thinks this is the time to ensure Humanoids can be properly dealt with.
- The Devil's Playthings and Threat Tracking now track & trigger vs humanoids instead of undead for the remainder of the adventure.
- Monstrous Intentions
- Ezmerelda spots some Monsterous enemies ahead, and wants to be prepared.
- he Devil's Playthings and Threat Tracking now track & trigger vs monstrosities instead of undead for the remainder of the adventure.
Specializations 2 – Level 315
- Smells Like a Trap
- Ezmerelda senses trouble, and begins to mark all enemies in preparation for a renewed assault!
- Ezmerelda now marks every enemy that spawns with Training Montage: Pause.
- We've Trained For This
- Ezmerelda expands her training regiment to the entire formation instead of just her column.
- Training Montage: Pause, Training Montage: Prepare, and The Devil's Playthings now affect all Champions in the formation.
- He's Still Out There
- Ezmerelda steels herself in preparation for the next time she encounters Strahd.
- Increases the effect of The Devil's Playthings by 300%.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Ezmerelda Chest Pack from the Liars' Night event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Hunter Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Ezmerelda