|Biography and appearance|
|Companions of the Hall|
|STR 10 (0)||DEX 19 (+4)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 12 (+1)||WIS 14 (+2)||CHA 11 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
|“||Despite his increasing fame (or infamy) across the Sword Coast North as a drow who dwells on the surface, is deadly in battle, fights with great agility and two enchanted scimitars, and can call on an onyx panther figurine of wondrous power to bring a battle companion to his side, Drizzt Do'Urden remains an enigma. Thoughtful and sensitive to others, Drizzt holds himself to the highest ideals but does not expect the same of others. Ever alert for treachery and danger, he speaks little but is apt to be polite (if terse) in his dealings. A perfectionist who yearns to be accepted into places and groups and to make friends widely, Drizzt is haunted by the danger he brings to those he befriends thanks to the scrutiny of Lolth and his other foes (notably the demon Errtu and the human Artemis Entreri). Those he meets see his manner as grim.||„|
- Drizzt attacks the nearest enemy with his scimitar Icingdeath.
- Drizzt attacks the nearest enemy with his scimitar Twinkle.
- Drizzt attacks the nearest enemy with both of his scimitars, Icingdeath and Twinkle.
- Drizzt's attacks have a 25% chance to summon Guenhwyvar to fight by his side for 30 seconds. Guenhwyvar attacks twice and deals the same damage as Drizzt and causes a 20 second bleed .
- When Drizzt attacks an enemy bleeding from Guenhwyvar with Icingdeath, he does 100% more damage, and his next Base Attack cooldown is reduced by 50%
- When Drizzt attacks an enemy bleeding from Guenhwyvar with Twinkle, he does AOE damage to nearby enemies, and the original target has a 50% chance to miss their next attack.
- Drizzt attacks in a whirl of steel, continuing his attack until his sharpened blades don't kill an enemy in one hit.
- Drizzt increases the Bounty of the Hall pool (gold find) by 100% (multiplicatively), and does 400% more damage for each member of the Companions of the Hall in formation.
Specialization Choice – Level 180
- Leader of the Companions
- Drizzt works with the Companions to increase his gold bonus provided to Bounty of the Hall. Increases the amount of Drizzt's Bounty of the Hall bonus by 100%
- Drow Stalker
- Drizzt's focuses on his own martial prowess, increasing his base damage. Increases the damage of Drizzt by 200%
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Grand Chultian Weekend).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Companions of the Hall Rebalance Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Companions of the Hall Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Companions of the Hall Weekend 2).
Drizzt's other game appearances:
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
- The Legend of Drizzt Board Game
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance
- Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms