|Biography and appearance|
|Healing / Support|
|Acquisitions Incorporated: The “C” Team|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 8 (-1)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 10 (0)||WIS 10 (0)||CHA 16 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Donaar Blit'zen is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. He was obtained from the Liars' Night event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Donaar Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Donaar uses his Command attack to temporarily alter enemy behavior. He also heals and buffs allies behind him.
|“||This copper, draconic gentleman claims to know more than one hundred different dragons. Chromatic, metallic -- just tons and tons of dragons -- I'm hoping we can leverage some of these connections in our dealings. None of the dragons I've contacted have gotten back to me, but they're probably just very busy right now. This is one of the busiest times for dragons... or so I've been told by my new best friend, Donaar Blit'zen.||„|
- Donaar targets a random enemy, casting a random Command on them and doing a small amount of psychic damage
- Every second, Donaar targets the Champion that has lost the most health (on a percentage basis), giving them a healing buff that lasts for 10 seconds, and heals for 5 HP every second (stacks by resetting the time).
- Increases the Damage of all Champions in the same column as Donaar as well as all Champions behind him in the formation by 100%
- Donaar attacks the nearest enemies with his comically oversized sword, then vomits acid in a puddle which deals damage to enemies who walk through it.
Specialization Choice – Level 205
- Ohhhhh Yeaaaaaah!
- Increases the effect or duration of each of Donaar's Command effects. Increases the duration of Donaar's Hold Command by 2s and the effects of Flee by 100%, of Fear by 50%, and of Drop by 100%
- Everyone Coooooool Out!
- Donaar's Command now also affect enemies in a small area around the primary target.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Twothbrush Weekend).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Beestinger Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Braggadocious Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Gold Donaar Chest Pack from Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from earning 1400 points during the The "C" Team Weekly Challenges).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Donaar