|Biography and appearance|
|DPS / Gold|
|Rivals of Waterdeep|
|STR 11 (0)||DEX 20 (+5)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 11 (0)||WIS 20 (+5)||CHA 7 (-2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
D’hani is a Kensei Monk, avid painter and member of the Rivals of Waterdeep. She is a DPS and Gold Find Champion who paints her enemies, marking them with each attack for additional damage. She uses her specializations to add additional colors for varying effects.
|“||Moving to Waterdeep provided D’hani with more of the opportunities she was searching for after living in Chult. At first, she took a job as a mercenary with the Cassalanter family and tasked with infiltrating and spying on the Rivals. As her familiarity and friendship with the Rivals grew, she preferred to stay with them and continue to help with their adventures. Her skills in combat are impressive, and while she never means to kill anyone, she gets carried away in the thrill of battle where even the most flashy combat maneuvers can be deadly!||„|
- D'hani attacks a random painted enemy. If no enemies are painted, D'hani attacks the nearest enemy.
- When D'hani attacks she paints the enemy red, and can paint an enemy up to three times. D'hani's damage is increased by 100% for each stroke of paint she applies, stacking additively.
- D'hani is more confident when her friends are around, so her damage is increased by 100% for each Rival of Waterdeep in the formation, stacking multiplicatively.
- D'hani's damage is increased by 100%, and she keeps track of the total number of enemies she has painted across all time - this count persists between resets. D'hani's practice with layers of paint increases as the total number of painted enemies increases, and at certain milestones she gains another Layer of Way of the Brush, which increases this effect by an additional 100%, stacking multiplicatively. Once D'hani reaches Layer 10, each additional enemy painted increases the buff by 0.03% additively.
Layer Total Painted Enemies Total Bonus 0 0 100% 1 500 300% 2 6,500 700% 3 20,500 1,500% 4 52,500 3,100% 5 124,500 6,300% 6 284,500 12,700% 7 663,600 25,500% 8 1,404,500 51,100% 9 3,068,500 102,300% 10 6,652,500 204,700%
Specialization Choice – Level 230
- Splash of Yellow
- Enemies D'hani paints also gain a splash of yellow, with a max of 1 application per enemy. Enemies painted in this way drop 200% more gold when they are killed, regardless of who kills them.
- Stroke of Green
- Enemies D'hani paints also gain a stroke of green, with a max of 1 application per enemy. Enemies painted in this way cause D'hani's attacks against them to damage nearby enemies as well at 50% damage. This effect does not chain, but does apply 1 stack of red and a stroke of green to the enemies it damages.
- Blotch of Blue
- Enemies D'hani paints also gain a blotch of blue, with a max of 1 application per enemy. Enemies painted in this way are stunned for 2 seconds when D'hani attacks them and boss enemies painted in this way take 400% more damage from all attacks.
- D'hani pulls a quiver of sharpened paintbrushes from her robes and flings them out at 5 random enemies. They deal damage and apply D'hani's paints to all enemies they hit! If multiple brushes hit an enemy, it will gain multiple stacks of red paint if possible.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold D'hani Chest Pack from the Highharvestide event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Painter's Weekend).
Played by LaTia Jacquise: Community Relations Coordinator for Monte Cook Games, prolific writer, developer, and streamer.
Idle Champions Spotlight: D'hani
Idle Champions Video Spotlight: D'hani