|Biography and appearance|
|DPS / Support|
|Companions of the Hall|
|STR 15 (+2)||DEX 18 (+4)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 17 (+3)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 13 (+1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Catti-brie is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. She was obtained from The Running event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Catti-brie Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Catti-brie is a DPS and Support Champion. Her Powerful Draw and Critical Hit abilities help her deal damage at long range, while her Mark for Death weakens enemies.
|“||Catti-brie is a kind, tolerant, and pragmatic warrior. She has spent much of her life adventuring with the legendary Companions of the Hall, accompanying Drizzt Do'Urden, Bruenor Battlehammer, Regis, and Wulfgar on numerous escapades. As the moral compass of the group, Catti-brie helps guide her companions to wise actions through common sense and clear insight. She wields the legendary bow Taulmaril, which shoots silver arrows.||„|
- Catti-brie shoots the farthest enemy with her bow.
- Catti-brie deals additional damage to enemies the farther they are from the formation: starting at 0% when they are 20% away from the formation, up to 100% more damage when they are at the spawn point.
- Catti-brie's attack has a 10% chance to crit for 100% bonus damage.
- When Catti-brie hits an enemy, they take 100% more damage from all Champions for 60 seconds. During this time, if they get hit 10 times, they will be stunned for 5 seconds.
- Increases the damage of Catti-brie, and Champions ahead of Catti-brie, by 25% for every Marked for Death enemy, as well as 25% for every enemy that has been stunned by Marked for Death. Stacks multiplicatively.
- Catti-Brie shoots six arrows at once from her bow. Each enemy hit by her arrows can be crit by all Champions using Catti-brie's crit chance and damage bonus for 30 seconds.
Specialization Choice – Level 200
- In The Zone
- When Catti-brie gets a Critical Hit, her attack cooldown is reduced by 1.5 seconds for 10 seconds
- Catti-brie increases the Bounty of the Hall pool (gold find) by 100% (multiplicatively), and if all enemies on the screen are Marked, enemies take 100% more damage per Companion of the Hall in formation (multiplicatively).
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Heart Seeking Weekend).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Gold Catti-brie Chest Pack from Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Adventurer's Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Wild Wintershield Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the On The Hunt Weekend).
Catti-brie's other game appearances:
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- The Legend of Drizzt Board Game
- Arena of War
- D&D Dice Adventures
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance
- Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms (Aura of Courage Commander Deck)