|Biography and appearance|
|Companions of the Hall|
|STR 17 (+3)||DEX 10 (0)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 8 (-1)||WIS 13 (+1)||CHA 12 (+1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
|“||Hailing from the Spine of the World, Bruenor is the leader of Clan Battlehammer. He is close friends with the celebrated drow Drizzt Do'Urden and the halfling Regis. Rounding out the 'Companions of the Hall' are his two adopted human children: Catti-Brie and Wulfgar.||„|
- Bruenor slashes at the closest enemy with his axe.
- Increase the damage of Bruenor by 100% for each adjacent Champion.
- Bruenor delivers a devastating blow to a single enemy using his shield and axe.
- Increases the damage of Champions in the same column as Bruenor by 100%
Specialization Choice – Level 150
- Shield Master
- Bruenor readies his shield, increasing the damage of those in the same column as him when nearby friends come under attack. Increases the effect of Rally by 10% for 10 sec whenever a Champion within 2 slots of Bruenor is attacked (stacks up to 25 times)
- Battle Master
- Bruenor focuses on developing his group tactics, constantly increasing the damage of those in the same column as him. Increases the effect of Bruenor's Rally ability by 100%
- Increases the effect of Rally by 100% for each Dwarf (other than Bruenor) in the formation
- Bruenor increases the Bounty of the Hall pool (gold find) by 100% (multiplicatively), and increases the effect of Rally by 100% for every other Companion of the Hall in the formation
- Slot 1: Received from buying normal gold chests with real money the first time.
- Slot 2: Received from buying Bruenor's Starter Pack.
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Binwin's Minions Weekend.)
Bruenor's other game appearances:
- Spellfire: Master the Magic
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- The Legend of Drizzt Board Game
- Dungeons & Dragons: Arena of War
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance
- Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms