|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Healing / Support|
|Heroes of the Planes|
|STR 16 (+3)||DEX 14 (+2)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 10 (0)||WIS 8 (-1)||CHA 18 (+4)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Briv is a Tank, Support, and Healing Champion. He uses his Unnatural Haste ability to speed up area progression, and his Steelbones boosts his defense while buffing Champions behind him.
|“||Relentlessly brave but markedly uncouth, Briv Steelmarrow is a stalwart champion of the weak, innocent, downtrodden, and oppressed. Centuries ago, a cabal of Netherese mages experimented on Briv’s clan, gifting him with a magical metal inside his bones that he can pull through his skin and shape for attack or defense. Once a bloodthirsty raider, Briv sought atonement by joining the Order of the Lost Cause, an elite group of knights that travel across Faerûn, taking on quests that only fools would pursue.||„|
- Briv cleaves a random enemy with his greatsword. Each enemy hit has a 20% chance of being taunted, switching its target to Briv.
- Whenever Briv comes under attack metal shoots out of his pores and covers him in strong armor. While armored, Briv takes 10% less damage and gains stacks of Steelbones whenever he is hit by an enemy attack.
- Briv increases the damage of all Champions behind him by 0.01% for each stack of Steelbones he has gained. Stacks additively.
- Briv has a chance of sprinting forward quickly on steel-springs after completing a new area, skipping the next area entirely. This action consumes 4% of his Sprint stacks, and requires at least 50 stacks to occur. When you reset the adventure, all stacks of Steelbones that Briv has gained convert into stacks of Sprint. Unused Sprint stacks persist through resets.
- Briv's pet flumph Phlo appears next to Briv and telepathically stores healing power whenever Briv is hit. After 10 hits or 10 seconds, whichever comes first, Phlo heals all Champions for 50% of the damage Briv took during that time.
- Briv increases the max health of all other Champions by 25% of his max health.
Specialization Choice – Level 170
- With more efficient use of his metal reserves, Briv can Sprint further on each run. Unnatural Haste uses 20% less Sprint stacks whenever it procs (3.2% of stacks instead of 4% of stacks)
- Tempered Steel
- A lifetime of training allows Briv to buff his companions even further. Increases the effect of Briv's Netherese Steel ability by 100%
- Go With The Phlo
- Briv's companion Phlo heals the party a larger percentage of the damage Briv takes. Increases the effect of Briv's Healing Phlo ability by 50%
- Briv forces all of his remaining Netherese Metal out of his body, shooting it out in an arc in front of him and damaging all enemies that it passes through. He then draws it all back into himself, dealing double damage to enemies that it hits on its way back.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Briv Chest Pack from the Festival of Fools event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Armored Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Dragon Riding Weekend).
- Slot 6: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Speedster Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Briv
Briv is the first ever champion to receive a Slot 6 Golden Epic in Idle Champions.