|Biography and appearance|
|Rogue / Bard|
|Sirens of the Realms|
|STR 14 (+2)||DEX 16 (+3)||CON 12 (+1)|
|INT 12 (+1)||WIS 13 (+1)||CHA 16 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
A Rogue, a Bard and a Support Champion, Brig is best right in the thick of it, surrounded by allies fighting enemies.
|“||Harbinger of mayhem and music, Brig Hellclaw causes mischief anywhere he goes. As a member of The Sirens of the Realms, he's always on the lookout for the next place to perform. He prefers singing over combat, but when fighting is inevitable, he's all in! Together with his Almiraj pet Spikey, when Brig's on the loose you never know what to expect! His trusty wand of wonder could bring a curse or a boon, but it's all in another day's work for Brig!||„|
- Brig leaps out and smashes a random enemy with his metallic guitar.
- Brig increases the damage of everyone in the formation by 100%. This value is increased based on his Hype stacks. For each Hype stack, the buff is increased by 10%, stacking additively and then applying multiplicatively.
- Brig's Hype is increased by 5 while at least one enemy has been defeated in the past 10 seconds. If no enemy has been defeated in the last 20 seconds, Brig gains 1 Hype each time a unique Champion attacks, up to a maximum of 10 Hype.
- Brig's Hype is increased by 1 for each adjacent Champion. It increases by an additional stack for each adjacent Champion whose listed attack damage is higher than his.
Specialization Choice – Level 150
- Cream of the Crop
- Brig gains 2 Hype stacks for each Champion in the formation whose listed attack damage is lower than himself.
- Brig's Hype is increased by 1 for every 5 enemies on the screen, rounded up (i.e. 1-5 enemies = 1 stack, 6-10 enemies = 2 stacks, 96-100 enemies = 20 stacks, etc.). It is increased by an additional 10 whenever a boss enemy is on the screen.
- Brig performs a killer solo, with flashing lights and musical notes flying everywhere, damaging and pushing enemies back with massive sound power. For the next 30 seconds, Brig's Hype stacks are increased by 11.
- Increase the damage bonus of Hype based on the highest number of Hype stacks that Brig has ever had at once. The increase is 5% per Hype stack, stacking multiplicatively before applying.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Brig Chest Pack from the Liars' Night event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Special Appearance Weekend).
* Keen Mind feat originally given out as a reward during the Idle Champions Presents: The Trials of Mount Tiamat event, gem cost based on third party source, needs verification after event.
Idle Champion Spotlight: Brig
Idle Champion Video Spotlight: Brig