|Biography and appearance|
|STR 11 (0)||DEX 18 (+4)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 11 (0)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 16 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Black Viper is a DPS Champion able to take advantage of Distracted Foes and deliver powerful Sneak Attacks for extra damage. Her Jewel Thief ability improves with every boss kill across all adventures.
|“||The Black Viper was a notorious burglar, pickpocket, mugger, and assassin who died a century ago, after a long and nefarious career. Esvele Rosznar, a brash young noble, has recently adopted the Black Viper's persona to lead a secret life of crime. Like many other nobles, Esvele gossips about the Black Viper's exploits to lend credence to the villain's mystique.||„|
- Black Viper attacks a random enemy with her daggers.
- Adds a 25% chance that a Red Gem will drop from a boss loot sack. Each Red Gem collected in the current adventure grants a +10% damage bonus stacking multiplicatively. Each Red Gem collected across all adventures permanently unlocks additional bonuses.
Red Gems Required Bonus 10 Aura of Infamy now also affects buffs from Rangers and Warlocks 50 Increase max stacks of Distracted Foes by 5, and increase the damage per stack by 100% 300 Effect of Black Viper's gear +25% (excluding cooldown) 800 Black Viper damage x2 1500 Black Viper damage x2 2500 Black Viper damage x2 3500 Black Viper damage x2 4500 Black Viper damage x2 5500 Black Viper damage x2 6500 Black Viper damage x2
- Black Viper deals 100% more damage the first time she attacks an enemy.
- All positional Formation Abilities Black Viper receives from Rogues and Bards are buffed by 25%.
- When other Champions are attacked, Black Viper deals +100% more damage on her next attack. Stacks up to 5 times additively.
Specialization Choice – Level 215
- Black Viper is one with the shadows and can Sneak Attack more often; she attacks faster when she does. Black Viper can Sneak Attack enemies on her first TWO attacks against them, and she attacks 0.5s faster after she Sneak Attacks.
- Black Viper has a keen eye for valuables and will collect more Red Gems and increase their effectiveness. Increases the drop chance for Red Gems by 33% and increases the damage current adventure damage bonus by 2.5% per gem.
- Black Viper creates a smokescreen, reducing damage done to the formation and causing all of her attacks to be Sneak Attacks.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Black Viper Chest Pack from the Fleetswake event, Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Scourge of Saltmarsh Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the From the Shadows Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Black Viper
The Black Viper's other game appearances: