|Biography and appearance|
|Fighter / Barbarian|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 8 (-1)||CON 18 (+4)|
|INT 10 (0)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Binwin Bronzebottom is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. He was obtained from the Dragondown event, but now can only be obtained from Time Gates or from purchasing a Binwin Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Binwin gets a random number of extra attacks with each normal attack, but needs to rest for a bit afterwards before he attacks again.
|“||A grumpy and headstrong dwarf with a penchant for springing traps rather than disarming them, if Binwin's not the first into battle then he's disappointed. There's nary a door, tankard, or acid pit that hasn't felt the wrath of Binwin Bronzebottom at one time or another.||„|
- Binwin attacks the front-most enemy with his twin axes, Rook and Ruin.
- Binwin gains extra attacks when Champions adjacent to him do a certain number of attacks before Binwin's next attack. Each Extra Attack does 25% more damage (multiplicatively).
- Binwin gains extra Damage when Champions adjacent to him kill enemies before Binwin's next attack. Each kill contributes 100% damage (kills stack additively).
- Binwin does 2 hits to enemies with Hit- and Armor-based health.
- Binwin hops onto a sturdy wooden barrel and rides toward a single enemy, dealing damage along the way. When he reaches the targeted enemy, the barrel explodes, dealing AOE damage and slowing all affected enemies.
Specialization Choice – Level 200
- More Minions
- Binwin recruits more minions to power up his Extra Attacks/Extra Damage abilities. Extra Attacks and Extra Damage also fire for Champions 2 slots away from Binwin.
- Antisocial Dwarfing
- Binwin prefers his own company. Crowy's the only friend he needs. Extra Attacks and Extra Damage only fire for Champions not adjacent to Binwin, but his damage is increased by 400%
- Increases Binwin's Damage by 200% for every Dwarf, Kobold, Halfling, or Gnome in the formation.
- For every hit that Binwin does that doesn't kill an enemy, 25% of his Extra Damage bonus from that attack is preserved for his next attack (up to 100%).
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Dwarven Delight Weekend).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Tieflings & Dwarves Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Gold Binwin Chest Pack from opening a Binwin Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.