|Biography and appearance|
|Healing / Support|
|5 / 20|
|STR 16 (+3)||DEX 12 (+1)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 11 (0)||WIS 18 (+4)||CHA 10 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Barrowin Undurr is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. She was obtained from the Wintershield event, but is now only available through Time Gates or from purchasing a Barrowin Champion Pack from the in-game shop.
Barrowin is a Support / Healer Champion. She uses her Blessed Hammer ability to increase the power of Champion’s attacks through a stacking buff each time she attacks, while at the same time healing Champions in her column.
|“||A proud daughter of Clan Undurr and a devout follower of Gorm Gulthyn, the dwarven god of vigilance and duty. She spent fifteen years in the city of Ironmaster, in Icewind Dale, overseeing and protecting her family's investment in the city's lucrative mining operations. However, she saw little action and feared that her talents were being squandered. She has recently found a home within a budding organization called the Order of the Gauntlet, which vigilantly guards against the rise of evil in all its forms.||„|
- Barrowin smashes the nearest enemy with her mighty warhammer.
- Heals all Champions in Barrowin's column for 8 health every second, and Tank Champions in the column ahead of Barrowin by 4 health every second.
- Increases the damage of adjacent Champions by 200%, increased (multiplicatively) by 100% for every second differential between Barrowin's attack speed at the target's attack speed (includes partial seconds).
- After Barrowin attacks, their next Healing Word will grant temporary hit-points instead of healing.
Specialization Choice – Level 80
- Greater Blessing
- Barrowin's Blessed Hammer is more effective, causing her allies to do even more damage. Increases the effect of Barrowin's Blessed Hammer ability by 100%
- Booming Voice
- Barrowin's Healing Word is more effective, causing her to heal and shield for even more. Increases the effect of Barrowin's Healing Word ability by 100%
- Barrowin infuses herself with holy energy, shielding allies in her column and decreasing her own attack cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Increase Barrowin's Max Health by 50% of the Champion with the most health out of Champions in the same column as Barrowin and increases her overwhelmed point by 15.
- When any Champion eligible for Healing Word is hit by an Enemy, Barrowin attacks 1s faster for 8.2 seconds.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Friends of Ishi Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Gold Barrowin Chest Pack from Time Gates or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Undurr Distress Weekend).
Barrowin's other game appearances: