|Biography and appearance|
|Support / Gold|
|STR 12 (+1)||DEX 14 (+2)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 19 (+4)||WIS 12 (+1)||CHA 16 (+3)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Baeloth is a Gold Find and Support champion, lightening the pockets of his enemies as he kills them. Despite his alignment, Baeloth is quite the team player buffing and exuberantly encouraging his fellow Champions, delighting in their triumphs on the field, and providing a swift resurrection from his indentured servant, the Djinn Najimm!
|“||Baeloth Barrityl is the master of The Black Pits, the combat arena he claims is 'the best show in all the realms'. Baeloth captures hapless adventurers to fight to the death all for the sake of entertainment! When he's not commanding the attention of anyone near him, he's doing whatever he can to reinforce that he's one of the top five spellcasters in all the realms.||„|
- Baeloth fires a bolt of lightning at a random enemy, which deals damage and arcs to another random enemy within a medium area of effect. Each time the lightning arcs it deals 20% less damage. Can arc up to 4 times total per attack, cannot arc to the same enemy twice.
- Enemies affected by Baeloth's Chain Lightning drop 25% more gold when killed. Enemies can only be affected once.
- Enemies killed by Champions in the column ahead of or behind Baeloth explode into magical paper confetti, dealing damage and slowing enemies near them by 50% for 10 seconds. The damage done ignores debuffs and is either half of the hit that killed them or one-quarter of their max health, whichever is higher. This effect can chain if the explosion kills an enemy, with the damage the chained explosions do being based on the damage from the previous explosion.
- Baeloth is excited when the battle is going well. He buffs the Champions in the column in front of and behind him by 10% for each stack of excitement he has, stacking additively. He gains stacks in the following ways:
- An enemy drops extra gold due to Paid Partially with Pain: +1 stack.
- An enemy explodes in confetti due to Cause for Celebration: +2 stacks per explosion.
- A chain reaction occurs due to Cause for Celebration: +3 stacks per chain-explosion.
- A Champion in any column in front of Baeloth takes damage: +5 stacks per hit.
- A Champion dies: +100 stacks.
- Stacks are reduced by 10% every 10 seconds. Max stacks start at 20 but can be increased with a specialization choice.
- Baeloth's Djinn servant, Najim, will bring any Champion that dies back to life at 1HP and make them immune to all damage for 20 seconds. For as long as the resurrected Champion lives, the party's damage is increased by 300%. This ability has a 60-second cooldown and if multiple resurrected Champions are alive the damage bonus stacks multiplicatively, with buffs applying to the post-stack value.
Specialization Choice – Level 220
- Baeloth's Birthday Party
- Increase the Cause for Celebration related stacking values for Morbid excitement by 100% and increase the damage bonus by 100%
- The Show Must Go On
- Champions resurrected by Najim are invulnerable for an additional 10 seconds and increase the pre stack damage bonus of resurrected Champions by 100%
- Najim streaks across the field, dealing massive damage to all enemies, pushing ones that survive back slightly, but more importantly increasing Baeloth's excitement stacks to max.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Baeloth Chest Pack from the Wintershield event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Entertainer's Weekend).
Baeloth's other game appearances:
Idle Champions Spotlight: Baeloth