|Biography and appearance|
|DPS / Support / Gold|
|STR 19 (+4)||DEX 14 (+2)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 11 (0)||WIS 9 (-1)||CHA 14 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Azaka Stormfang is one of the champions of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. She is obtained as a reward by completing the adventure variant: Azaka's Procession - Part 2 from the Tomb of Annihilation campaign.
Azaka is a lycanthrope and switches between human and weretiger form periodically. Her damage increases the longer she's in weretiger form, and she provides a powerful gold find buff while in human form.
|“||Azaka Stormfang was once a guide who operated out of Port Nyanzaru on Chult. She originally concealed her curse of lycanthropy from the champions, as she has lost many friends to that revelation in the past. Her true self was revealed to the Champions after she valiantly helped them collect 3 of the 9 puzzle cubes they needed to defeat the villain Acererak in the Tomb of the Nine Gods. She was killed in the battle, but was able to be resurrected after the champions defeated Acererak's soulmonger. Now, she travels with her new friends, as a champion.||„|
- Azaka leaps into the air and strikes a random enemy; 33% cleave chance.
- Azaka is a weretiger. After 20 attacks in human form, she changes into a weretiger for 60 seconds, increasing her damage by 100%
- Increases all Gold found by 20%. This ability is reduced by 50% while Azaka is in weretiger form.
- Increases the damage of all Champions by 100% if they are in an exterior location.
- While in weretiger form, Azaka does an additional 10% more damage per attack (stacking multiplicatively). Resets when she changes back to human form.
Specialization Choice – Level 100
- Resist the Curse
- Azaka resists her lycanthropic curse, reducing the amount ot time spent in weretiger form. Reduces the amount of time Azaka spends in weretiger form by 75%
- Lycanthrope Forever
- Azaka embraces her lycanthropic curse, decrease the time it takes to enter weretiger form. Reduces the number of attacks needed to trigger Azaka's weretiger transformation by 8.
- Azaka dons her Mask of the Beast, summoning 2 tigers to her side that attack every 5 seconds. The tigers stay for 30 seconds. If Azaka specs with Lycanthrope Forever the tiger attacks count towards her weretiger transformation, and her weretiger cooldown is paused during her Ultimate. If she specs with Resist the Curse, the tigers' attacks cause enemies to drop gold even if they aren't killed.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Jungles of Chult Weekend).
- Slot 5: Purchase from the Vajra Patron Shop for 25,000 Symbols of Vajra.
Idle Champions Spotlight: Azaka
Azaka can be used to farm gold very efficiently.
- Watch Gaarawarr's Guide to Azaka on youtube.
- Read Azaka Farming (Aghairon's Day 2020)
- Psylisa's Guide to Azaka Farming is slightly outdated, but still has important concepts and comparisons, especially with a limited champion pool.