|Biography and appearance|
|STR 14 (+2)||DEX 20 (+5)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 16 (+3)||WIS 16 (+3)||CHA 13 (+1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Artemis is an extremely potent DPS Champion who observes and copies the support abilities granted to other DPS Champions, duplicating them for himself.
|“||Raised by the thieves' guild in Calimport, Artemis Entreri has since become one of the deadliest and most feared assassins in the history of Faerûn. Entreri is completely devoted to mastery of his craft, leaving no room in his life for emotional attachment or even personal pleasures. His fighting skills and tactical brilliance are equalled only by one other - the drow warrior Drizzt Do'Urden.||„|
- Artemis attacks the nearest enemy with his Vampiric Dagger.
- Artemis observes and copies the positional formation abilities applied to other DPS Champions in the formation and gains a copy of those abilities on himself at 75% of their effectiveness, even if he himself already receives that effect.
- Whenever Artemis kills an enemy, Artemis' damage is increased by 100% (multiplicatively). There is a 10% chance per stack (additive) that Artemis' next attack deals 300% more damage and resets the stack count.
Specialization Choice – Level 400
- Observance: Friend
- Artemis makes cautious friends with those around him, increasing the effect of abilities observed on them. Observance's effect is increased by 10% (multiplicatively) for positional formation ability observed and copied from Champions adjacent to Artemis.
- Observance: Foe
- Artemis has a keen eye for abilities copied from his lifelong nemesis, Drizzt Do'Urden and his tiresome band of companions. Observance's effect is increased by 25% (multiplicatively) for positional formation ability observed and copied from Drizzt Do'Urden or Catti-brie.
- For 30 seconds, Artemis concentrates on showing off his martial prowess, increasing his base damage by 300% for each DPS Champion in the formation (including himself), stacking multiplicatively. Artemis' base attack cooldown also completes whenever another DPS Champion attacks.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Welcome Hew Maan Weekend).
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Gold Artemis Chest Pack from the Wintershield event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Observant Weekend).
Idle Champions Spotlight: Artemis Entreri