|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Support|
|Heroes of Aerois|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 18 (+4)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 9 (-1)||WIS 13 (+1)||CHA 10 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Aila is a path of the Storm Herald Barbarian, able to Tank and Support in formations. She wields the primal power of storms to damage, stun, and weaken enemies.
|“||Aila was found and raised by a clan of wild elves, but never truly felt like she belonged. The tartan that was found with her is the only clue she has to her lost elven roots. Aila is stubborn and proud. Whenever anyone questions her past, she simply states 'I'm a delight!'. However, her smirk holds a lifetime of anger & questions that she's held close to her heart.||„|
- Aila attacks the nearest enemy with her warhammer, the Howling Gale, knocking them back slightly.
- Aila periodically Primes enemies with her lightning aura, increasing the damage they take from all Champions. Every 4 seconds a random enemy approaching the formation is Primed. Primed enemies take 50% more damage from all Champions.
- Increases the Health of all Champions by 25% of Aila's Max Health.
- When Aila attacks a Primed enemy they are stunned for 2 seconds and Electrified, increasing the damage they take from all Champions by 100% for every alive Electrified enemy.
- When Aila attacks an Electrified enemy all nearby Primed enemies are Electrified and then all nearby Electrified enemies are stunned for 0.5 seconds.
- When an Electrified enemy attacks Aila, she gains temporary HP at 10% of her Max Health for each alive Electrified enemy.
- Aila unleashes lightning across all enemies, damaging and stunning them for 5 seconds. Deals 10% more damage for each Electrified enemy on the screen.
Specialization Choice – Level 225
- Aila is one with the storm, and primes enemies more quickly. Reduces the cooldown on Aila's Storm Aura by 2 seconds.
- Aila's storm is more forceful, stunning enemies for a longer duration. Increases Aila's Storm Soul stun by 2 seconds and increases the length of Aila's Raging Storm stun by 0.5 seconds.
- Aila contributes to the Aerois Synergy Pool as follows: 100% per Electrified enemy on the screen to a max of 10000%. Electrified enemies then take additional damage equal to 25% of total Aerois Synergy Pool.
- Slot 1: Received from buying a Gold Aila Chest Pack from the Greengrass event, Time Gate or purchased through daily deals in the in-game shop.
- Slot 2: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Set the Trap Weekend).
- Slot 3: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Raging Weekend).
- Slot 4: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the Heritage Weekend).
- Slot 5: Received from buying a Wild Offer pack (First available from buying a Weekend Gold Chest Pack during the May Day Weekend).
Idle Champion Spotlight: Aila